3

[I had wrote Joey Ryan into this story before the brave women started to speak out about the disgusting acts he's done. Therefore because of the recent stuff that's been brought out, he won't be in this story anymore, instead it will be Tommaso Ciampa. So just to clear it up why Joey is gone and is replaced by Ciampa.]

"I am so full, that was incredible."

Adam Cole mumbled, cleaning the bone of a turkey leg clean. "Oh I agree, best meal I've eaten in a while." Kyle stated with a full mouth, eating another piece of meat. Johnny slowly chewed on a breadstick, staring off onto the streets.

"Hey, why the long face dude?"
Johnny shook any thoughts he had previously out of his head, staring back at Roddy. "Just thinking, ya know? That fall really hurt my head.." He murmured, bringing his knees to his chest and moving his hair out of his eyes.
And also he couldn't stop thinking about that blondie.
Candy, was that her name?

Him and his friends started walking back to their alleyway, the rest of the group was chatting away about how good the food was but Johnny remained silent, just smiling and nodding.
He remained silent even when they got back to their alley, sitting down. "Hey, Johnny! We're gonna play Marbles, wanna join us?" Kyle asked.
"Umm..nah..go ahead." He muttered and Kyle frowned in response, sitting down next to his friend. "Are you still thinking about the blonde chick?" 
He shrugged, bringing his knees to his chest. "A little bit, yeah." 

Kyle gave him a lop-sided frown, turning his head. "Well, I'm gonna assume you're mad because whenever you get mad you become silent for a while and then beat the person you're mad at up..remember that news paper boy that bullied Roddy?" Kyle asked and Johnny chuckled, making him laugh too. 

"Well, I don't want you to be silent because I love talking to you, but I also don't want you to beat up a girl..so play some Marbles with us to make yourself feel better?" 
Johnny broke into a smile, Kyle ALWAYS knew how to cheer him up. They joined the rest of the group in a circle.

Johnny played with his marble between his thumb and pointer finger, trying to get his mind off of things. But he kept thinking of that blonde girl. 
Was he angry?

He wasn't sure how he felt due to the fact no girl had ever treated him like that.
Normally they'd fall to him and Adam's feet, swooned by the duo's good looks. But no girl had ever talked to him like that, and proceed to flip him off.

He kinda liked it.

"Johnny!"

He jumped at the sound of his voice, seeing Roddy look at him. "It's your turn dude."

"Oh. Sorry.."

He missed.

It was a new day for Candice, walking to her house after leaving Tegan's. She wasn't sure what the big news was regarding her parents but she still was excited to learn what it was, whatever it is. 

She knocked on the door, clutching her bag to her chest with a hopeful expression on her face. Candice was confused as to why she could hear playful chatter in the house.
She was taken aback when she was greeted by her Aunt Robyn. 

"Candice! Oh, it's you! Come in..come in.." She rushed Candice inside the house, quickly shutting the door. She grew even more confused when she saw neighbours and family all inside the house, chatting away.

"Candice!"

She quickly turned her head to see her Mother and Father. "Oh, there you are, Candice! Come join us, we have to tell you the big surpriiiiiise.." Her mother said, saying out the 'prise' part in a sing song voice.