Train Ride

Sophie POV? (What does POV even mean)

It's my first day at a boarding high school, foxfire. After days of begging, asking, and bribing I finally convinced my foster parents Grady and Edaline to let me go to Foxfire! It cost 2 trays of Mellowmelt and me texting my dad at 10:10 pm every day but it was worth it, I think? Scratch that, I hope.

I am now riding to Foxfire on a train to get their a day early to unpack and see who I will share a "dorm" with, hope it's not any boys, I had a lifetime of those. I was leaving everyone I knew behind. It was time to start over.

*Ding-Ding* Shoot that's my dad, I checked my phone. It was 10:11...not a great start to this text every night thing. (Sophie will text in Italics and Grady in bold)

Sophie, where are you. I swear I will call your brother right now and have him bring you home!

Hey Dad, I'm fine, still on the train, you don't need to call Sandor, I was only a minute late!

And if I didn't text you you would have texted me?

Shoot what was I gonna say now, I was caught. Then this guy behind me, who had the most perfect blond hair and really pretty ice blue eyes, he was hot, (No Sophie no boys I told myself) whispered: "say now we will never know, thanks for trusting me" Was he reading my texts? "What the hell are you reading my texts" I whisper shouted. "Your dad is gonna get suspicious if you take so long texting" he smirked. Boy, I hated him, did I say he was hot. I was wrong. But my dad will get suspicious, I grunted: "we are getting back to this whole reading my texts." "I wouldn't have it any other way," he smirked again. Damn that smirk. (NOOOOOO SOPHIE GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER!!!!)

now we will never know. thanks for trusting me...dad

I waited a few seconds before he texted back.

Sorry honey, I just worry about you. Just text me on time next time okay?

"And score" whispered that mysterious boy "told ya." "thanks" I grumbled. Wait was I thanking him for reading my texts. I was about to take it back before my dad texted me.

Okay?

Okay dad, ily.

That went well, I was about to tell the dude behind me with the pretty ice blue eyes,(snap out of it Sophie) to mind his own business when he suddenly can and sat beside me, the nerve! "Excuse me, why are you sitting here" I questioned him, keeping my anger under control, and failing. "Snark, I like that in a woman" he replied with that smirk "to answer your question, the person beside me was snoring so I came to sit here" I was still blushing from his earlier comment, but I couldn't let him know that I liked him. Wait I liked him??

I was interrupted from my thoughts when he smirked and whispered in my ear "your staring." I started blushing way harder and tried to get my anger and my confidence back" why were you reading my texts" I mumbled, (way to get my confidence there.) "Nice topic change" smirked the boy, he smirked a lot, "I was curious, then when your father caught you I thought I could help, now let's get back to how handsome I am" he said as he ran his fingers through his hair, somehow making it better.

"I don't think we were talking about how handsome you are," I said "so you think I'm handsome" he questioned. Shit "No I don't" I blurted, "Sureeee." I needed to change the topic "what's your name?" "you really like changing the topic huh" I blushed again. "my name is Keefe Secen, You?"

Hey, This was the first chapter ever that I wrote. I enjoy writing and hoping to do it more often, do you think I got the characters right, any criticism would be nice, thanks. Hope to write a chapter tomorrow!!!

Here is the comment I promised