The Taxi Ride

Sophie's POV
   Keefe, huh. Not a bad name, then I realized he was staring at me. And so I teased him, "your staring." He smiled, wait not smirked? and bluntly said "well I'm waiting for you to say something" he seemed amused, did I miss something? I just stared at him confused. This made him smirk again, which hey I won't complain. He came closer and whispered in my ear, "your name." 

   I got so embarrassed and started blushing, "Ummm Sophie". "What's your last name," he asked while he leaned back again. "Foster, Sophie Foster" "Hmmmmm, Foster huh, I like it." One part of my head was like, I have a nickname by a cute boy!!!! Another part, the smarter part, was like, HE IS NOT CUTE AND IT'S ANNOYING. So I listened to the smarter part and said "My name Sophie not Foster." 

    He smirked again and said "no, I'm pretty sure your name is Foster", I glared at him "So then what's your last name" "hah" he smirked again and put his hand around the train seat, I think I swooned (Get your head together Foster! NO NO NO, Sophie not foster don't fall for him) "that's a secret, but you could call me" he looked in thought, his eyebrows scrunched together making him cute, before I did something stupid his eyes brightened and said "Your hero " Then he struck a pose, I giggled, wait, what. I don't giggle. 

   So I blushed, he looked at me amused and said "you're cute when your blushing" and of course when he said that I blushed more, he flashed a triumphant smile"This game is really fun." "What game" I questioned. He came closer again to my ear, which made my face so red and whispered "making you blush" I blushed even harder. I can't stop blushing! It's so annoying. I have to escape...I quickly come up with the excuse that I have to go to the washroom

*Time Skip To When Shes Back*

   I forgot my phone when I went to the washroom so I came back to take it, when I got back Keefe wasn't there, huh. I grab my phone and stay there because, well, I didn't really need to go to the washroom, I just needed to escape. So I turned my phone on and see my screenshot as keefes face!!! OMG, this is what I get for not using a password. For some reason, I just stare at the screen, damn I'm weird, but he's smiling, not smirking and its....hot? Get boys out of your head!! I don't even have to time open the screen because I started nodding off.

*Time Skip a few hours*

   I wake up will the hugest smile and a feeling that someone is staring me but I shake it off, Its time to go to foxfire! I ask the person behind me, WHO DOES NOT SNORE KEEFE(if you don't get it, read the last chapter), what the last stop was, he says it was Wanderling Woods, a graveyard. So I look at my map...OMG I MISSED MY STOP, the next stop was Marintrylla, oh gods I was gonna be late for my first day of school!!!!!!! WHYYYYY.........

   As soon as the train stopped at the stop I raced out and started running to a cab, I got in the closest one, I'll make it in time but only a few moments to spare. But the universe was like nope your life is gonna suck, I forgot my suitcase...then as soon as the cab started to leave there was a knocking at the window, the driver opened the window and guess who it was...KEEFE WHAT HIS LAST NAME, he smirked and said "I think you forgot something" as he lifted up my suitcase. I just froze, blushed, and said thanks. (Smooth Sophie.)He smirked and asked "where you headed to foster" I know its like stranger danger but I don't really care, I literally swooning and say "foxfire". "huh" he smiled "so am I," "you wanna come," I say as I open the taxi car. (Sophie what are you doing you just met him, and don't forget he messed with your phone). He smiled and said, "why not." While the taxi was driving I completely forgot to ask why he also missed his stop.

Btw thanks @Mp132008 it means a lot having your comments, thanks it convinced me to write another chapter!! I know I haven't updated in a while and that's because, well I'm lazy... no excuse. I really enjoy writing these and FYI I only do a time skip if their sleeping or I'm just lazy, Hope you liked it!!!
Here is another comment
(If I don't have comments I will use memes)

 I really enjoy writing these and FYI I only do a time skip if their sleeping or I'm just lazy, Hope you liked it!!! Here is another comment(If I don't have comments I will use memes)