The Taxi Ride Part 2 Keefes POV

FYI No editing, sorry... and that meme is my favorite, I've had it for a month, and every time I look at it I Laugh!!!!

P.S please star my book, it costs you nothing and gives me more confidence to write, thanks!

Keefe POV
As soon as Sophie went to the washroom I took advantage of the situation.

She left her phone where everyone can steal it, imagine if I were a weirdo, and stole it. (Dwight anyone "imagine if I was a psychopath," no... okay)

So I turned on her phone, expecting a password and having to do this cool hacking. So for a few minutes, I was just staring at it from an angle to see what numbers were used the most.... then I pressed the home screen to see the numbers and you know, I don't even know.

It was unlocked.

Really, Sophie, unlocked!!! I spent 3 minutes like a weirdo looking at an unlocked phone to try and find the password, dear lord. I didn't even think to press the home button. I am truly an idiot.

I was wasting to much time, I went on her contacts and added mine with the name THE ALL MIGHTY KEEFESTER, the hair tm. Yes, I know. I am truly awesome.

   She didn't seem like she was coming back anytime soon so I decided to change her lock screen, cause my face is beautiful, everyone deserves to have it. It's even my lock screen.

   I smile my best smile, making sure there is no smirk, make it both her lock and home screen, and leave. I bet she will blush, she looks cute when she blushes, and when she tries to put her hair in her face for me to not see her blushing it's just-

   Let's get back on topic, I don't know why I left, I guess that I just wanted to see her reaction without her seeing me, damn I am a weirdo, huh., Sh!-

   Oh there she is, she quickly goes and sits at her seat looks around, awwww she misses me. She turned on her phone and... just stares at it...? Well, then we can be weirdos together.

    She nods off after a few minutes, so I start playing on my phone. (is it just me or do you guys find it weird when you read a book when they stare at someone sleeping, it gives my the creeps)

Every 10 minutes or so I check if she is still sleeping, after a stop, she's not their???!!!! And her suitcase didn't leave with her. I check what stop we are at... Sh!t, I grab her bag and rush out the door.

As soon as I got out there are a bunch of taxis, I look around and see Sophie in a window. I start running, thank the gods that I made it, I knock on the window. "I think you forgot something." There is that blush, I think she says something along the lines of "OMG Keefe you are the best, my hero, your hair is bountiful!!" "Where you going Foster," "Foxfire." Score! "huh, so am I." Ask me to come, please, please. "you wanna come" Boo-ya, It took all of my willpower to not fistbump the air right there and then, so I just smiled and went in the taxi.

Ya, I know, it's a short chapter, but I already started the next chapter and so it will be out in less than a week!! Each chapter I'm going to thank someone, today I thank @KOLTCfanclub101, thanks, every comment makes me more confident, I had no comment today so here is the long-awaited meme!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Well, it's true.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 06, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

What is wrong with me (a Sokeefe Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें