5.1.1

"Liam, this is Clover...Clover, this is Liam." Mr. David Geyer introduces us to each other. Liam sends a little wave my way and I just nod. "Liam, do you think you could show Clover to her room?" David asks. Liam sighs, motioning for her to follow. I frown as I glance at David who sends me a warm smile. I drag my luggage behind me as I look at the pictures throughout the hallways.

We go up the stairs and Liam opens up a door at the end of the hallway. "This is your room" He tells me. I just nod, looking around the room. It was painted a lilac color, a dresser leaned against a wall, sat beside a desk with a computer on it. My bed sat at the far end next to a window and I had a door in the corner that lead into a bathroom. I set my bags on the bed as I turn to look at Liam who was awkwardly stood there, playing with his hands.

I look him over curiously. He didn't smell human. He smelt...like a werewolf. Like me. I was born a werewolf because my mom and dad were both werewolves. But...after werewolf hunters shot and killed them, I was forced to live in foster homes. Now though, the Geyer's decided to adopt me for some reason. Who'd want to adopt a 15 year old girl? Most people, when they adopt, try to go for the younger kids. That's why no one ever wanted to adopt me in the first place.

I could tell Jenna and David weren't werewolves so I guess they didn't know Liam was. I walk past Liam and shut the door as he looks at me confused. "You're a werewolf" I say and his eyes widen. "Wh-How did you-" He starts stumbling over his words in shock. "It's okay. I'm one too" I tell him. "You are?" He asks and I nod. "I thought I recognized your name from the deadpool. Clover Wolfe" He says, thinking it over.

The deadpool had happened a couple months ago. Hunters were going after all supernatural. Of course, my parents taught me survival skills before I could even walk so I could handle a couple amateur assassins. "Were you born one?" I ask him curiously. "No, my Alpha bit me. His name his Scott. He's supposed to be a senior this year. Maybe I can introduce you to him" Liam suggests, suddenly more interested in talking to me than he originally was.

"Scott McCall?" I ask. "Yeah. You know him?" Liam asks. "I've heard of him. A rare Alpha, right? True Alpha?" I ask and he nods. The door suddenly opens and we see David stood there. "Seems you two are already getting along" He smiles. Liam and I give each other a look. "Right. Um, Clover, they want you to come into the school early so they can give you a tour if that's okay" David brings up. I shrug my shoulders. "Right. I'll leave you to it" He sends us both a thumbs up before closing the door.

"Don't worry. I can introduce you to all of my friends. They'll love you. Stiles might be suspicious though but he's suspicious of everyone" Liam explains and I just nod slowly. Maybe this situation wasn't gonna be so bad after all.

~~~

"This is Lydia Martin, she'll be giving you a tour around the school." The principal says, motioning to a girl with strawberry blonde hair. Lydia sends me a tight lipped smile as I nod. I follow Lydia around the school, her explaining to me about everything as I listen closely. She wasn't human either. But I didn't know what she was.

"Wait" I suddenly say. Lydia turns to look me in surprise considering this had been the first thing I said. "Do you know Liam?" I ask. "Yeah." She nods slowly. "Then you know too. You're not human" I bring up and her eyes widen. "I don't know what you're talking about" She denies slowly. "What are you?" I ask. "What do you mean?" She asks innocently.

"Come on. Liam's already told me" I bring up. "Liam already told you and you haven't even been here a week?" She asks in disbelief. "I could sense he was one" I shrug. She narrows her eyes at me. "You're one too?" She asks and I nod. "I was born one but my parents were killed" I explain. "Clover Wolfe" She mumbles to herself. She starts walking away and I follow after her confused. She stops at a locker, unlocking it and looking through it.