{DISCLAIMER}

None of the characters from Kimetsu No Yaiba or Boku No Hero Academia belong to me. KNY characters belong to Koyoharu Gotouge and BNHA characters belong to Kohei Horikoshi. Some characters are created by me.

This is a crossover between KNY, BNHA and the Ghostbusters movies. Its main purpose is comedy, but there can be sad moments as well.

The cover art is not mine and belongs to it's rightful artist.

Most pictures in this fanfiction are memes and usually have nothing to do with the story. Art usually isn't mine.

Occasionally the use of mature language and swearing.

This story is written in the third person P.O.V.. The story is set in modern times, unlike the KNY timeline.

There may be some references to other shows or books in this story.

I have literally no idea what I'm doing.

Story description:

Tanjirou Kamado discovers the existence of ghosts when his kid sister gets deeply traumatized due to the encounter of a particularly aggressive ghost, and Nezuko Kamado became so scarred, that it changed her forever. With the help of his friends Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira, he creates the anti-ghost brigade, the Ghost Slayers. Then, when a report about a certain school being haunted by a class of students comes in, it's clear that the Ghost Slayers certainly didn't expect this unusual mission!

Okay, okay, okay. I know this is complete crack, but I definitely expect this to be fun to write. I hope you can support me in this weird-ass fanfiction. The road to a rather wacky story begins!