13. Pieces of parchment

It was finally the last day of Christmas break. I enjoyed spending it with Severus but I miss Hermione. This was the first Christmas that we weren't together but she insisted I spend it with Severus.

I was laying on our bed, reading a book, when I felt something on my lap. I look up from my book to see a small piece of parchment. I opened it and it said 'My dear, you are as sweet as butterbeer; please come to the Hagrid's, if you could, P.S. I love you! And please wear the dress I got you for Christmas.'

I giggled and put on the black dress on and the Converse he got me for Christmas and ran to Hagrid's hut.

"'Ello Kylista!" Hagrid cheered.

"Hello Hagrid! Severus told me to come here. Do you know why?" I asked him. His eyes widened and he sighed.

"He told me ter give yor this." He handed me another piece of parchment. I opened it and it said 'Now, please go to the place where you handed Draco's ass to him; the place where Ron fills his plate to the brim.' I giggled and hugged Hagrid.

"Thanks Hagrid. And for the picture." I pulled away and he patter my head.

"It was my pleasure. You've really changed 'em." He told me. I waved and ran back to the castle and to the Great Hall. At the Gryffindor table, sat Dumbledore and McGonagall. I walked up to them and they stood up.

"Um, Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, what's going on?" They didnt say anything but handed me another piece of parchment. 'I know my love, you're getting tired but keep going; go to where Seamus Finnigan's potions keep exploding.' "Thank you, professors."

I walked to Severus' class room and opened the door. No one was in there. I walked to his desk and there was a piece of parchment. I opened it. 'I spy with my little eye, a place where we can watch the sky.'

"Cheesy." I mumbled as I walked to the astronomy tower, with a smile on my face. I walked in and saw Severus standing there with his arms behind his back. "Sev, what's going on?" He smiled and opened his arms.

"Nothing sweetheart. Now, come here and give me a hug." I laughed and ran into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Sev, why are you doing this?"

"Go over to the rail and tell me what you see, please. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be." I nodded and went to the railing.

"Um there's water. Grass. Sev, why am I doing this?" I asked him, turning around. When I did, I saw him on one knee with a small box in his hands. "Sev, what are you doing?"

"Kylista Mallory Rebecca Beckman, you have made me change my ways. I have learned to love. But I would love it if we could love each other for the rest of our lives." My eyes filled with tears. "Kylista, will you marry me?" I gasped. I couldn't believe it!

"Sev," he looked at me with concern "yes, yes! Hell yeah!" I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and pulled away. He pulled me into a deep kiss and slid the ring on my finger. We pulled away and rested our foreheads together. Hagrid, Dumbledore, and McGonagall came up the stairs and smiled.

"We got the picture, Snape!" Hagrid chirped. I giggled and ran to them and ingulfed them in a hug. We pulled away and McGonagall grabbed my hand to look at the ring. Dumbledore walked to Severus and patted his back. We all walked to Severus and hugged him. When everyone pulled away, I still had my arms wrapped around him. He picked me up and spun me around then he sat me down and kissed me. 

"Good job, Severus! I didnt know you could do it!" McGonagall chirped. I giggled while Severus rolled his eyes and pulled me to him.

"I was terrified." He said kissing my head.

"But there was no way I could say no." I cuddled into him. McGonagall 'aww'ed tears while Hagrid cried.

"Im so 'appy!" Hagrid yelled and brought Severus and I into a hug. We hugged back and he let us go.

"I dont know about you guys, but im ready for bed after that scavenger hunt." I yawned. Everyone laughed and went down the tower. "Sevy, can we go to bed?" I asked, taking his hand. He pulled me to the railing and sat down with me in his lap.

"Yes, my love. But first, let's watch the stars."