11- She-ra? more like She-gone

I'm listening to girl in red while writing this and it's too perfect >w<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

"GLIMMER! YOU'RE BACK!"

Bow was sobbing now as I looked at their direction surprised.

"WHERE WERE YOU? DID ANYTHING HAPPEN? DID THEY HURT YOU?" Bow asked, still screaming and finally letting go of her.

Glimmer sort of stared at him for a second and cocked her head to the side, a look of confusion on her face.

"What are you talking about? I have never felt better." She replied, smiling slightly.

"But you were gone for like almost two days. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I was gone for that long? Weird... I just went for a walk is all."

"For two days?" I spoke, narrowing my eyes in her direction.

Her eyes met mine, almost emotionless which took me aback for a second.

She finally smiled in my direction.

"Guess I lost track of time! The light was so pretty."

I looked at her confused but shrugged it off once Bow dragged her inside excitedly.

"By the way what's with the new cloak? I like it." He rambled on, as she examined her new white cloak hanging from her shoulders with a smile.

"I stopped by a village on the way back...It was nice!"

I looked back toward Catra but she just shrugged in my direction before we decided to follow them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip brought to you by pride month🏳️‍🌈)

-Adora's POV:

We were on our way to a new mission. The princesses had found data that Horde Prime was planning on taking over Erelandia today and we even progressed slightly on finding Horde Prime's weakness! Entrapta said she was able to log into Horde Prime's hive mind for a moment but it was too complex to decipher so she was going to try again today while we dealt with defending the village.

Once we arrived we were taken aback. There were double the clones and triple the amount of robot soldiers he used at times.

"Could Horde Prime know we were already coming?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows as I held my spear tighter.

"But how?" Perfuma asked worriedly, as the other princesses looked around.

"Doesn't matter, lets just beat them up!" Frosta spoke up, screaming as she charged forward and made her fists cover in ice. We all stared dumbfounded for a second before deciding to join her.

We were fighting for a while, I was hitting soldiers with my spear left and right but it was starting to get overwhelming. Just when we thought we had finally got rid of them all, more and more kept emerging and charging at us.

I was panting slightly, backing away and piercing my spear through one of the robot soldiers, causing it to short circuit and stop working. Suddenly, I bumped into someone and looked back to be met with yellow and blue eyes as well as a smirk.