Chapter 5:Law Of Marriage

Everyone cheered gathering together staring at the moon with its brightness illuminating us. Waving hands in the air, yelling and screaming in excitement and impatiently awaiting for the time.

Feeling my body crash against another body, made me snap my head toward a man, he looked incredibly handsome his grey eyes. He stared at me as if awaiting me to do something, narrowing my eyes I looked ahead as the fireworks shoots to the sky and sparks like a flower blooming.

The different colours sparkling, a smile appeared on my face as I watched one after another fireworks appear on the sky.

"So what have you come here to do? Sell drugs?" I asked boldly, turning my attention towards him. My question seemed to have caught him by surprise, as if not expecting me to say that.

"The omertà tattoo on your neck, your part of an Mafia and with that crown I assume you work for the Royals." I answered watching him open his mouth and then close it, I awaited for a response but instead his eyes showed amusement as if I was entertaining him.

"I am-"

"POLICE!" Everyone were running around, everything seemed all over the place. The sirens could be heard, as it neared.
"Are you going to come with me or not?" My attention was back to the guy, his hands were out waiting for me to go with him. Looking around I looked back at him not knowing if I could trust him.

"Fine." I said placing my hands in his, I ran along with him passing the people who were running everywhere. Approaching a fence, I watched him climb, and he extended his hands once again to help me as if I was some fragile girl. Rolling my eyes I ignored his extended hands and jumped over the fence, he followed soon after.

"So where is your car?" I asked looking around the car park, everything looked dark except the street lights that were around. I looked at him, as he stood silently and suddenly realised he did not talk much I had only heard one line from him.

"Not a car, a bike." He points towards the motor bike, arching my eyes brows at him as he causally walked towards the him and sat on it ready to drive.

"Babe, you coming or not. The police are coming here." I snapped my head back at his words, towards the two cops which were looking around with a torch, I looked back at the guy who's name I did not know.

"Fuck it." I muttered running towards him, swinging my legs around the motorbike I placed my palms on his shoulder as he drove the bike. A smile appeared on my lips as the cold breeze of air hit my face.

"So where do you want me to drop you off?" He questioned, I looked at him as a smirk appeared on my face.
"Go straight and take a turn." He did as I said, leading him to an abandoned beach, getting off him he looked around with his eyebrows narrowed.

"Why are we here?" He asked, switching off the engine. I approached him as he got off the motor bike, biting my lower lips I pressed my body against his.
"Goodbye." I whispered, pecking his cheeks before turning around and walking towards the beach.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" He yelled from behind, turning around as I let out a laugh.
"Milan...Milan Rae." I yelled relying to his question, a look of recognition crossed his eyes and a smirk appeared on his lips.
"I guess babe, I will see you again." He spoke, I narrowed my eyes but shrugged my shoulders.

"WHAT'S YOU THE NAME?" I yelled back, he shook his head starting his engine.
"YOU WILL KNOW SOON!"

"Zion." I spoke after my last comment, staring at him took me back to the day I had first met him. Wishing that day had never happened, if I had never met him I would have never been in this position.

"No babe, this is a lion chasing his lioness." He replied back, my lips clenched into a thin line as I stared at him with anger.

"Right, now I understand why you went running to other women's to mate with." I retorted, I saw his palms clench into a ball. Rolling my eyes not afraid of him, he ruined me but he did not destroy me.

"Stop running, Milli." My jaws clenched at his nickname, there had been a time when everything coming out of his mouth sounded so sweet, now I just wanted to strangle and kill him.
"Then stop chasing me, your highness." I snapped back, my eyes went behind him to the black SUV there were guards dressed in black with guns.

"I will never stop chasing you." My eyes shifted back to him, I stared at him trying to see what game he was playing at.
"I am getting married." I lied, I saw the look which crossed his eyes, the emotions. I did not give away any emotions which would prove that I was lying.

"By law you are not allowed to get married to anyone, if you have not forgotten we are still married." He whispered, but his voice was now stern anger was clear in his eyes as he leaned closer to me.

"And your allowed, Your majesty if you do remember you were still married to me and that did not stop you from bringing a second wife." I retorted, my eyebrows arched and my arms now crossed under my chest.

"We will talk about this later, get in the car." He spoke, I stepped back and attempted to close the door but he prevented that from happening he grabbed my Shoulders pulling me out of the house. I through a punch making him stumble back, I turned back attempting to go back inside only for him to grab my ankle and pull me to the ground.

"Ahh." I yelled as my body connected to the ground, with a loud thump. Feeling his heavy body on top of me made me unable to get up.
"You piece of shit, get off me." I yelled, only for him to grab my hands behind my back. I gasped feeling a needle being injected into my neck.

I could now hear my breathing the sounds around me muffled, my body felt heavy and so did my head.

"W-What-" was all I heard coming from my lips before darkness consumed me.