Chapter 3🥀 ~Plans

Oakland, California
August 17th

Plans

Robyn opened up her front door to find her distressed best friend standing there with a duffle bag and a book bag. Her face twisted up in confusion as she let her Beyonce in.

"B, what's going on? Why you got all your stuff?" Robyn asked as she shut the door.

"I left that bitch," Beyonce says referring to her mothers home. "I couldn't do it anymore, I had to leave," She says setting her things down before taking a seat.

"So you're trying to say you're not going back?" Her best asked sitting on the couch.

"Hell no. I'll be one stupid ass motherfucker if I do," Beyonce says with her eyes glued to the tv.

The smell of curry filled up Beyoncé's nose making her stomach growl. She hadn't eaten all day since her mother decided not to cook. "Smells good, what we eatin' tonight?" Beyonce asked getting comfortable in the couch.

"Mamas making curry chicken with white rice and I think she's cooking something else too," Robyn says making Beyonce nod.

"That's crazy, you really left," Robyn says quietly.

"Yea I can't believe it neither. She was drunk off her ass, screaming her head off and just bugging. That was the last straw," Beyonce says shaking her head.

"Damn what about Sol? I hope she's going to be ok."

Beyonce shook her head, remembering the sad look on her younger sister face. Her eyes began to water up but she ignored and dismissed the tears that were threatening to fall. Feeling bad that she had to leave her little sister with that monster in the house.

Beyonce really didn't have nobody else but Solange and Robyn. Solange was like her best friend. They were able to freely talk to each other and enjoy each other's company. She loved Solange to death. She'll kill anybody that tries to mess with her.

"I love her so much, I feel horrible that I had to leave her in that house. I wanted to bring her with me but Tina wasn't allowing it," Beyonce says with a shaky voice.

"Why?" Robyn asked with a confused look. "Wouldn't she been happy about that?"

"Robyn you know how much she loves Solange. That's really her favorite child. She forgets all about me and takes her focus onto Sol, so of course she wasn't letting me take her," Beyonce says.

"True," Robyn quietly says.

"I just hope she don't end up treating her like how she treated me," Beyonce says quietly. Before Robyn could say anything else, Monica, Robyn's mother, came out of the kitchen, glad to see Beyonce.

"Hey Be....yonce," Monica dragged as her face twisted in confusion, seeing Beyoncé's bags on the floor. "What's this?"

"I'm not living in that house anymore," Beyonce says.

"Why what happened this time? Did she hit you?" Monica worriedly asked.

"No. I just couldn't deal with her anymore. I'm over it, time for me to start a new life without her being in it," Beyoncé says.

********

The three sat at the dining table, having dinner as they chit chat. This is exactly how Beyoncé wished she could be with her mother and sister. All she ever wanted was a decent and loving relationship with Tina but that never happened. That's exactly why the Fenty's became her second family.

Once she was with the Fenty's, she forgets about her old, stressful life. Both Monica and Robyn made her feel at home. They made her feel loved and comfortable. Monica was her mom and Robyn was her sister. She'd known the two for a long time now, so that's exactly how she looked at them.