Chapter 1. I Will Never Eat A Chaser Again

Disclaimer: All characters and settings belong to the wonderful Shannon Messenger! 

A/N This chapter is dedicated to @respectthebangs because you ship TIANA and I love your stories !!!

*Biana's P.O.V*

Dear Diary, 

I hate chasers. Since yesterday. It started when I  was happily eating a snack at Havenfield with my friends. How embarrassing, with everyone there. Luckily, with my friends' quick reaction, I was saved, otherwise, I would of died. So, I was unwrapping the silver wrapper of my chaser and I popped it in my mouth eagerly --way to eagerly. I started choking on the black candy immediately and everyone was looking at me, alarmed. They rushed over and Keefe acted first, by yanking my cape of and putting my body upside down while he shook me. Fitz rushed over and joined in the shaking, yelling "Idiot!" every time Keefe shook me a bit too hard. Even though Fitz was moving me  even more furiously himself. Sophie was watching, panicked. And finally, the chaser fell to the ground, covered in spit. AAAAAAARGGGHHH!!!!!!! It was sooooo embarrassing and scary. I breathed. Finally. I went to bed after that and rested. Elwin checked on me and gave me a few elixirs. Luckily, none of them tasted bad. The light pink colored one was particularly delicious! It tasted like lushberry juice ice cream, a bit melted and creamy. However one of them was not that nice because it contained a microscopic amount of kernalfruit which tastes like banshee poop. Disgusting! Luckily, that elixir contained a generous amount of fluffcreams. And, it had a buttery color --from the honey cinnamon butter flavor of the fluffcreams of course, not the kernalfruit. I was happy though, that Elwin had decided to give me a gift! Fitz, Keefe and Sophie all had stuffed animals and Elwin had given Keefe's and Fitz's ones. It was my turn now. YAY! Elwin came back and smiled. He had said that he was getting a surprise present! I hastily unwrapped the pink wrapping dotted in silver sparkles. What animal was I going to get? Well, I already had Lady Sassyfur but Elwin said that he would get each one of us a second plush!!! I was so excited! Elwin plopped on a chair in my room and watched me. I opened the present and saw an adorable Selkie plush!!!!! So cute! It was pink too!

I rested happily with Duchess Cutesnout, cuddling her in my arms and I dreamed of pink selkies dancing near the beach

I rested happily with Duchess Cutesnout, cuddling her in my arms and I dreamed of pink selkies dancing near the beach. But, just before I went to bed I silently made a vow to myself.  I would never eat a chaser again.