Chapter 2. The Bunnyvertes Plants

A/N This chapter is dedicated to percabeth200718 because you ship Tiana and I also love your stories too! 

 I know Bunnyvertes plants don't exist in KOTLC but I invented them like if they were this weird plant we didn't know about that gnomes grew and elves still ate but they were rare. (Also, the word "vert" means green in French if you didn't know)

*Tam's P.O.V*

       Today was horrible. The gnomes had already told me that I was (surprisingly) very good at agriculture and that they were thinking about me tutoring some students at Foxfire. I was dreading when they would finally decide to create extra agriculture classes and, unfortunately they didn't forget. I had to teach classes of twenty students every Tuesday afternoon. Great. I hated going in public and talking already. But now, I had to be a teacher  too! I mean, seriously, I'm probably the worst teacher they could ever get. Nonetheless, I was definitely NOT looking forward to Tuesday. Keefe somehow heard about this and started calling me Mentor Bangs Boy. Ugh. Then, he decided to also call me Professor Bangonagall. I had no idea where he had gotten that from. Until Sophie came up to me and apologized for showing Keefe some human film things called Harry Potter and suggesting him to read some of the books. She said that there was this old lady called Professor Mcgonagall. WHY DID I HAVE TO HAVE THREE NICKNAMES NOW? WHYYYYYYYY? BANGS BOY WAS ALREADY ENOUGH. NOW I AM GOING TO MURDER KEEFE!!!!!!! NO, BETTER: CUT HIM IN A THOUSAND DIFFERENT PIECES!!! 

      Anyway, Tuesday came waaaaaaaay to quickly. I had twenty students now. Awesome. I heard that ten students were obliged to go to these classes because they weren't so good at agriculture. At all, actually. Perfect -now it was even harder because half of the class was here against their own will. Or maybe not. Because when I had to explain the class, the number of students diminished quite quickly. First, I told the students about the conditions of this class after I had presented myself. Biana rushed thorough the door and she saw me. She winked and told me: " Oh. Hi! I can boost you in extra agriculture if you want I'm quite good. I can totally help you and teach you, if you want." She swished her beautiful hair and turned to follow all the other prodigies. "You're not coming?", she asked, surprised. 

I smirked and laughed. "No." She cocked her head, puzzled. So I answered: "You'll see why soon enough."

     " Hello. My name is Tam Song, but please call me Tam. I will be mentoring you every Tuesday so you can progress in Agriculture.  Now, I will tell you in advance, you need to be very engaged in this class and be sure to come every Tuesday. No exceptions." I was doing great! Biana blushed furiously and looked away. She had screwed up. I kind of felt sorry for her now that she was all embarrassed and less confident. Anyway...

Several prodigies left hurriedly.

    " You will also need to practice at home a lot and make progress on your own."

Three other teenagers literally ran out of the class.

     "And finally, you need to pass a test every five classes to see if you have learned and are ready to study another subject. Like a different plant or technique.

   Another two prodigies silently muttered an excuse and light leaped away.

Oh. Now we were down to 11. It would be easier at least. But, Biana was the eleventh prodigy who came because she wanted to.  I had a friend, at least that was good. She was still blushing from before. Oh well, she wanted to impress me and made a fool of herself. She was still pretty cute. Her eyes glinted in a way that was entrancing and also intelligent. She was very bright. What? Tam, wake up. She's just a friend, I told myself. Ugh. What happened to me. She was one of the most popular girls in the school and I was just some guy who happened to be her friend. Calm down, I told myself. Luckily, I did and we went on about this class. We were going to plant these cute bunny shaped vegetables. Okay. Actually, they were basically alive. I realized that only when they started hopping around the classroom and Biana tried to help me catch them all. She went under the tables and lured them with a huge piece of mallowmelt that Della had made. They all came rushing over and consuming the mallowmelt as quickly as they could. It's a success!, I thought. Or not. They scurried away and hid in the classroom. About fifty of them were hiding in the classroom. How long would that take to collect? Ten thousand years? A billion years? Sure, elves have an indefinite lifespan, but I don't want to waste my life searching for some dumb plants. Then, Biana was searching for them and luring them with a sweet voice. They didn't budge and she started walking four-legged on the floor. She already looked ridiculous. Her simple flowing dress was made of tulle layers and the floor was collecting A LOT of sparkles from her deep purple dress. 

Suddenly, a bunnyverte decided to change hiding place and Biana reached over

Suddenly, a bunnyverte decided to change hiding place and Biana reached over... Her dress made a horrible rip and only half of the skirt was left. A very small half of the skirt. It was more of a miniskirt now. Too mini. Everyone could see her underwear and she turned as red as Sophie's tunic. Tears were dripping from her beautiful teal eyes and her black eyelashes covered in sparkles she quickly light leaped away. What a wonderful lesson. I sighed and announced that everyone would help me clean up. Our strategy was to give the bunnyvertes mallowmelt and quickly trap them in a cage. They were tricked and we got all of them in two goes. It was the end of the day. 

After everyone had gone home, I went to see Biana. I had to comfort her and ask her if she was okay. So, I light leaped to Everglen with some mooncakes that I made which look like petits fours to Sophie. They tasted like marshmallow fudge in chocolate cream. Della let me in and I said that I was here for Biana. She told me to go ahead and go in her room. I had never been in her room. I knocked on the door.

Biana inhaled and opened it. She was even more gorgeous than before. She had changed into a lilac dress with multiple layers of tulle (tulle again) and a bodice covered in flowers on a thin netting.

 She had changed into a lilac dress with multiple layers of tulle (tulle again) and a bodice covered in flowers on a thin netting

She was also wearing matching lilac makeup and sparkles on her eyelids. I gawked for a few seconds before Biana called my name. She had a raised eyebrow and a smirk on her pretty face. She asked me if I was okay. I muttered a yes before asking her if she was okay. She said that she was fine and that she had plenty of dresses anyway but she was going to remember for the rest of her life the embarrassment. I apologized awkwardly and she said that it wasn't my fault. It wasn't but I didn't know what else I would say. Finally, I offered her the mooncakes and asked her if she wanted to do the agriculture project to make your own garden with me since I could help her. She blushed and said yes shyly. I was coming over to Everglen tomorrow again. Yay! Maybe this agriculture tutoring class had some pros after all.

A/N I hope you liked the second chapter ;) Please comment and vote!