O n e

Chloe's Pov
I lay on my bed, and wonder why Matthew even try's to take care of me. We're not brother and sister! I'm sick of him saying that, he thinks he has control, but I do have a sister. Matthew says getting in contact with her would send her to juvenile court. I'm just so mad, but at least I still have dance, and school. Life with Matthew is hard, but I still have one.

If you want to get to know me better then okay.
-My name is Chloe M. Lukasiak, I refused to changed it to Espinosa, so it's Chloe Marie Lukasiak-Espinosa.
-My favorite colors are Navy blue and light pink.
-My favorite food is I don't know.
-I self-harm, I have anxiety. Depression, and eating disorders included.
-Total teen rebel. Abby changed me.
-My best-friends are Kendall, Maddie, and Paige.
-I have a crush on Lucas Triana, but Josh Hyland likes me.
-Matthew is over protective.

That's all you guys get to know. I stumble upon my bed, and try to find my phone, but I couldn't. Then I sat up, and saw Matthew holding it.

"What Matt?" I asked

"Do you text boys?!" He asked

"What no!" I said

"Well what's this?!" He asked pointing to the text in my phone.

It was Josh and I.

Josh| Hey.

Chloe| Hi, can you please stop texting me?

Josh| why? I like you.

Chloe| Well I don't feel the same way, sorry.

Josh| I will get you, and Matthew won't get in the way.

Chloe| Yes he will, now bye!

Josh| Bye, but I'm coming for you. ❤️

{End of Convo}

Thank goodness, it wasn't mine and Lucas's text. I like Lucas, and we talk 24/7, and Matthew would lock me up in a tower. I grabbed my phone, and motioned Matthew to the door so I can get dress. He walked out, and I slammed the door, and locked it. I sighed, and relieved. I just can't handle life, I walked over to my bathroom.