T w o

Chloe's Pov
I'm Chloe Marie Lukasiak-Espinosa. I have conditions that parents have to take care of, but not step-brothers, like Matthew. I still dance, and I love dancing there's nothing that can stop me. I walk into my bathroom, and strip off my pajamas. Then I washed my body, and then put on an outfit.

{My Outfit}
-Black tee shirt
-black jeans
-black combat boots

I don't dress that girly, but I love fashion. I grabbed my phone, and walked over to my vanity. I put a bit of make-up since we film today, we have to everyday. I also curled my dirty blonde hair, and then I grabbed my book-bag and threw dance clothes inside of it. I grabbed my denim jacket, and ran downstairs. I saw Matthew, and back away. He's way overprotective for a step-brother.

I walked of the door, and he will see me at school so whatever. I walked out, and I saw my best-friends, so I ran up to them. Paige was wearing a grey v-neck tucked into her maroon red skirt, and brown combat boots. Kendall was wearing a coral flowy short, and Denim shorts, with sliver sandals. Maddie or Maddison-Rosa, was wearing a pink shirt, blue shorts, and black nikes.

We walked into school, all I see is posters for prom queen elections, and the first girl is *********.