Who are the Parents?!

Hey everyone! That's right, it's the start of NaWen Week! Unfortunately, I wasn't unable to start it yesterday, but because of that I'll just make the last day May 31st instead of May 30th. So that's the new deadline if you want to participate. But anyway, here's one of my contributions to NaWen Week! Hope you guys all enjoy it!

"So, why'd you call us all out here, Gramps?" Natsu asked, sitting on a log in the grassy backyard of the Fairy Tail guild.

"Yeah, I was in the middle of taking a nap," Gray said before letting out a yawn. "I had to rush just to get ready."

"Hush you two and listen to what the master has to say," Erza ordered them in a strict voice that caused them to instantly stand at attention.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!"

"Now that I have your attention," Makarov started, trying his best to contain his pleased voice. "The reason I have called you all out here is because we have recently received a notice from the King of Fiore."

"From the king?!" Natsu asked in shock.

Erza raised an eyebrow, slightly interested at that fact. "Hm, I wonder what he could want from us. Is there some kind of danger happening in Crocus?"

Makarov shook his head, "No, it's nothing that serious. However, it is important. Much like the guild exchange program, this has been requested of all the top guilds from this year's Grand Magic Games." He stroked his beard as he went on. "You see they want us to pick two wizards to do a baby simulation."

"A baby simulation?" Gray asked in confusion.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Wendy asked walking up to Makarov.

"It means that you take care of this baby doll and raise it as if it were your own" Makarov took out a small plastic doll to show the guild.

"Awww, it's so cute," Wendy said while bringing her clasped hands up to her cheek.

Mira nodded in agreement, It really is an adorable little thing, isn't it?"

"I'll say," Erza chimed in, a small smile on her face.

"So, who wants to be the lucky pair?" Makarov asked, looking around at all his children.

However, he was met with nothing but chirping crickets as the guild members all looked around aimlessly, not wanting to participate in the project. "I'll do it if you do, darling," Juvia spoke up, eyeing Gray's shirtless body.

"I'll pass, thanks..."

"Well, somebody has to do it," Makarov informed them all. "I suppose we can just draw names out of a hat."

Everyone was against that idea as well, however Makarov went with it anyway since something had to be done about this conundrum. "Alright, is everybody ready?" The old guild master asked. Of course, he was met with silence yet again. Then, he began to shake the hat around before blindly drawing out two slips of paper. "And our parents will be...Natsu and Wendy!"

"Huh?!" Wendy shouted out at that revelation. Her name had been chosen along with Natsu's? That meant that they would be raising a baby together, didn't it? Her face heated up just thinking about that fact. Even though it was just a baby doll, this was something that she had always dreamed of, though she'd never dreamed it possible. Still, she was completely overjoyed that she would finally get to live her dream, however brief it may be.

"Well, I don't really play with dolls," Natsu admitted. "But I'm glad that Wendy is my partner at least. Instead of Gajeel or that snowman."

"Here you go," Makarov said as he handed the baby doll to Natsu. Then, he turned to Wendy, a serious look on his face. "Wendy..."