Addicted

Our lips moved in a rhythm old as time. Our lips fit perfectly together. His lips are soft and firm, they are like nothing like anything I've ever felt before. Nothing this soft has ever touched my lips. I'm glad my first kiss is with my mate. He gently pulls away. I open my eyes to see him staring at me. The look in his eyes has me looking to the floor with a blush on my cheeks.

"I've been wanting to do that since I met you." He tells me quietly. I blush red. With just one taste, I think I'm already addicted to him.

"That was my first kiss." I whisper, my cheeks burning brighter.

"Mine too." Shocked fills me. "I've always wanted to save myself for my mate."

"I think I'm already addicted to you. With just one kiss." I whisper, looking him in the eyes.

"Addicted?" Michael smirks."I must be good."

Shocking myself with my respond. "You are."

"Aww! Thomas! They're so cute together!" Elisa squeals. I hide my face in Michael's chest, my cheeks burning again.

"Come on love, let's get ready for the announcement of Michael's engagement." Thomas pulls a squealing Elisa out of the office.

"You'll get fitted for a suit. Come on, I'll take you to the fitting room. We'll get fitted together." Michael takes my hand and and leads me to a room.

Fabric of all colors litter the room. A short man in a tailor's suit is running around the room. Seeing me, he run over to me and starts taking my clothes off, until I only have on my boxers. I'm too shocked to fight back.

Gasps fills the room, before a finger glides across my scars. "You're so beautiful. Even with the the scars."

Tears fill my eyes. The guy hurries to put a suit on me. The sleeves are too big. After an hour of measuring, I'm free to leave. As we walk to who-knows-where. It's an awkward silence. 

In a second, I'm pressed against the wall. Michael's face nuzzling my neck. "Raphael... You're so beautiful... It took everything in me not to take you right there and then."

"Really?" I ask. I need him to tell me I'm beautiful even with the scars.

Michael brings his face from my neck. Looking me in the eyes. He responds. "Really, baby."

Tears fill my eyes, as I hug him. "Thank you."

"I'll tell you you're beautiful everyday." Michael whispers in my ear.

Am I addicted to him?

Yes. Yes. I am. No question about it.

***