004

***

***

"Kim Namjoon? What are you," I pointed my index finger at him, "doing here?" gesturing to the extravaganza that was being held outside this conversation.

"Uh. . I wa—"

"Wait you guys know each other?" The brown-haired man pointed his finger between the two of you, I nodded.

"Wait, you guys are on first name bases?"

"Let's ta—"

"Wait, Hyung how do you know her?"

"She—" my gaze was now going back and forth from Namjoon to the next individual interrupting him.

"Wait does she even know who you are?"

"Stop talking! Will you let me explain?" Namjoon shrieked in irritation, earning a few stares to which he couldn't care less about.

"Wait, does she even know that you're the prince of Gwangju?" Namjoon scowled at the purple-haired man, before muttering a few profanities at him

My eyes immediately broadened at what the man had said was articulating from his mouth, Namjoon is a prince? But wasn't he an ordinary student like you?

"Namjoon," I glanced at him in shock, "What the heck are they talking about?"

okay maybe Namjoon could be a prince, I mean he's tall, handsome and knowledgeable plus his aura just seemed kinda weird when I first met him.

My eyes wandered to Taehyung who stood behind me with a smirk on his face, looking down at me with the slightest raise in the eyebrow.

"You know about him didn't you?" I gazed at Taehyung who gave me a slight shrug before sipping on his drink.

my eyes now travelled to Namjoon, who looked as if he wanted to answer all my questions, I scowled at him, how could he not tell me? We became friends long ago!

"Let's talk, okay?" Namjoon stepped towards me before taking my hand and walking to a more isolated side of the hall, there was nothing isolated about this ballroom so he took me where there weren't several people.

"You traitor! Why didn't you tell me?" I blasted numerous questions at him, he sighed before settling his hands on my shoulders in a sense to calm me down.

"Look, I was going to tell you— but I couldn't find out the right time to tell you,"

"And the right time is today?" I traversed my arms before hoisting my right eyebrow at him in bitterness.

"Yea, I guess you know it all now," he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Well I'm the prince of Gwangju, I just wanted to, have a normal life without anyone recognizing me in order for me to finish my education."

I tapped my heel on the ground, "wait so those men who were always around you were like— you know— your bodyguards?" looking at Namjoon's change in expression, I realized what he meant to say.

"Yeah, those were my men." He said as I sighed before staring at him in the eye,

"I understand your situation, but you should have told me before— and no I wouldn't have shouted out that you were a prince!" I reached up to his shoulder and patted it softly, before grinning broadly.

"Thank god I became friends with you," he side hugged me before gesturing me to walk back to the door where all his comrades were.

"How are you friends with them?" I whispered to Namjoon who laughed at my question.

"I've been friends with then ever since I was a kid, the one over there in the burgundy robe is Jungkook. He's the prince of Incheon."

"The one with the dark blue and golden linings who looks a bit scary is Yoongi, prince of Daegu." I gasped, my mind suddenly wandering to a news outlet that had made a statement on him, damn he's terrifying.

"The short one with purple-hair is Jimin, prince of Busan."

"The one who's shrieking at the moment is Seokjin, prince of Daejeon."

Namjoon abruptly pulled you closer and indicated at the orange haired man chugging down drinks, "That's hoseok, prince of chugging down wine." I laughed at his comment, "Nah but actually he's the prince of Ulsan."

"And of course, the man who's staring at us right now is the Crown prince of South Korea, Kim Taehyung. The one who has more sovereignty than us, he's got power because his family correlates back to the Korean empires, although he's a pain in the ass."

The both of you walked nearer to the troop of men, attractive men, "Ah so you should know who we are by now? Welcome to our group now please marry Taehyung because we cannot handle Bona."

"I'm sorry but who's Bona?" Unexpectedly the room had become tight-lipped, I looked up to where everyone's eyes were gazing at, the men however looked wearied.

"Taehyung I think you should hide, Bona has made her arrival."

I heard Taehyung scoff before growling, "Why should I hide?" An immediate superiority in his voice, but I kept my stare at the swarm forming in front of the entrance, paparazzi screaming her name.

when the crowds had vacated a little, I peaked a bit and saw a gorgeous face, I felt Namjoon come next to me before leaning down to whisper something,

"That's Princess Lee Bona,"

"Taehyung's fiancé."