5 years later.

~~~~

I'm now 22 years old and Teagan is 21. I've become a cop and Teagan has become a teacher. I wake up to my beautiful wife next to me every morning.

Teagan wants kids but we've only been married 3 years and I think we should wait... 301 became 302 after they killed tara... That was the worst. I arrested them and they are spending life in jail. I'm still friends with christie,lauren,leanna,Cindy,and Riley.

I actually have to go to Teagans school to talk about what it's like on the streets and blah blah blah. I know who would have thought me a cop..

I can't help but smile whenever I think about how I became a cop like my father. Well Teagan likes her job but I don't like the Perv ass students she has. My wife is sexy I get it but stare at her ass and I'll fucking tase you.

I'm on my way to Teagan's school now... This should be fun.

As I walk in I look around and smirk "my old school." I look at all the spots I smoked weed and fucked girls. I laugh as I pass by my old locker. It still has "prop of my sexy ass" on it. I walk into Teagan's class and she runs up to me. "Babyyyy!" She squeals and hugs me tight, I hug her back,and peck her lips.

"Mmmm hi beautiful." Im wearing skinny jeans and a tight black v cut with my hair straightened and my what I like to call police belt.

I hop on the desk and sit down. I look around and smirk at a girl in the back. "You." I point to her and she blushes "yea." "Come up here." She walks up to me and I look at her up and down. Hey these chicks are 18 19 why not. I'm kidding. She's stoned I can tell. "Do you have a test today?" "Umm yea." "Nice eyes. Next time use better eye drops oh and give me the pot in your shoe,bra,and phone case."

The girl blinks and does as told. "Wow." She mumbles and goes back to her seat. "Uhm.." Teagan starts but I put my hand up for her to stop. "So I'm here because I was on the streets at 15. I was kicked out,got into fights,did drugs,drank,partied all the time,had sex with a whole bunch of gir-"I feel a smack upside my head and I smile at Teagan as I pull her onto my lap. "I was involved in a lot of stuff. But I did finish high school and I did go to collage to be a cop. I was adopted and my parents kicked me out well cause I'm bisexual. Umm I delta/deal with depression,anxiety,ptsd,anger issues,and bipolar disorder"
I shrug "you all think it's great right? To be free?"

I laugh "nah just do what you gotta do man it'll be over before you know it. Any questions?" I see a chick with black hair "how'd you meet mrs Lopez?" I laugh "well I was with this girl at a party and she didn't like what was happening on the couch." "She was a hoe." Teagan mumble and I kiss her shoulder.

"You." I point to a dark skinned boy in the front. He's hot. Looks like a football player. "How many guys have you slept with." I laugh "3." He nods.

---after school

Teagan and I go home and lay together. "Mmm it's 5:00 and I'm too tired for life." I laugh at Teagan and she kisses me, I kiss back and pull her close. "Babyyy." She whines and I smiles wide as I pull away. "Yes?" "Let's have babies! Have babies with me!!!" I kiss her cheek and nod. "Okay." She jumps up. "Okay?!" I nod "okay." She hugs me tight and squeals. "Oh my god!!! I can't wait!" I smile as I watch her call everyone.

I love her so much and I'm not letting her go ever again... We are gonna have a family and it's gonna stay together... I'm finally gonna have a family again and I'm finally happy...

A/N SO I HOPE YOU LIKED MY STORY!! I APPRECIATE ALL THE READS. <3 thank you so much again and I can't tell you how amazing it is you guys actually like my story. :)