The Girl

story about how y/n came to elmore junior high! this little made up episode of mine is based off of "The Saint" and "The Banana". (kind of) just to be clear, this is the anime version of tawog so, uh, yeah. i personally like hans' versions of the characters on the tawog amino and mike inel's versions of the characters as well. um well... onto the story...? alsodarwinxreadermayormaynothappen-

1st Person POV (Y/n)

"Everyone, this is Y/n, your new classmate. I expect you to treat her with respect. Now if you don't mind, I have some work to attend to.", Principal Brown said. I stood there in front of the classroom, staring down at my feet. I heard the door close behind me, indicating that Principal Brown had left the room. I could practically feel everyone staring at me. I looked up as I fiddled with the small notepad and pencil pouch in my sweating  hands. Saying I was nervous was an understatement. My teacher looked at me up and down with a stern look on her face and opened her mouth to speak. "I'm your teacher, you can call me Ms. Simian. Now go find a seat, kid. Class doesn't start until nine.", she said as she sat down in the chair behind her desk and took a sip at her coffee.

I turned my head to look at my classmates all talking with each other. How did I not notice they all resumed talking? I walked cautiously around all the desks, trying to find a seat. I walked all the way to the back of the classroom, only to find myself in front of a girl with brown hair and antlers on her head. She was reading a book, not minding all the ruckus happening around her. There was an empty desk next to hers, so I decided to sit there. I carefully sat down and put my things on the desk. She seemed to notice I was there, because she looked at me. "Hi! It's nice to meet you! Principal Brown said your name was Y/n, right? My name's Penny.", she said cheerily. I could feel my eyes widen a bit. Someone actually willingly spoke to me and didn't make me feel like an awkward sausage...! Act natural! "Uh, yeah! My name's Y/n, nice to meet you too.", I said as a small smile made it's way onto my face. Penny gave me a close eyed smile. "So, what brings you to Elmore Junior High? Or just Elmore in general. I don't think I've seen you around here before.", Penny asked. I perked up at the question. No one has really been so interested in my life, like, ever. "My dad got a job at Chanax. I just moved here last week.", I replied. Penny's eyes widened as I raised my brow at her. Why is she so shocked my dad works for Chanax? "Is it a bad thing my dad works for Chanax?"

"U-uh, well yes, u-um, noooo...?", Penny stuttered, dragging out the 'o' in 'no'. "Can we please change the subject?", Penny asked rather quickly. Something's not right here, but whatever. "Uh, sure.", I replied. Penny thought for a moment, and then her eyes lit up. "Hey! Why don't you sit with me and my friends during lunch?" My eyes widened a bit as I looked at her. The universe has blessed me this Wednesday morning. "I'd like that", I said while smiling, Penny smiling back at me. Our smile fest ended when the school bell rang, and Ms. Simian began teaching.

dododododo, commercial break!

3rd Person POV 

"Just look at her Darwin!", a certain cat boy exclaimed. "How is it possible that she's made friends with basically the entire class already?!", Gumball asked frustratedly, shoving a spoonful of sweet potato in his mouth. Darwin simply rolled his eyes, familiar with his best friend's antics. "Don't you think it's suspicious that everyone likes her already? I mean, it's her first day! She should be struggling with her social life! There's something up with that girl...", Gumball said, muttering the last bit and scratching his chin in thought while narrowing his eyes at the h/c girl, who was laughing with his dear Penny and many others. Darwin sighed and looked over at Gumball with an annoyed expression."Did you ever take into consideration that she just might be a very nice likable girl?", Darwin asked his best friend with a very forced smile. Gumball whipped his head around to look at Darwin and started blabbering about the poor girl. "How could anyone be that nice?! She's so disgustingly nice that I could throw up puppies for days!  But you know what? I bet she isn't really that nice! Everyone has a breaking point, and I'm gonna prove it to you!" Gumball hopped off his seat and looked at his adoptive brother. Darwin frowned at his brother. "Why on earth would you want to do that?" "For science! And because the people deserve to know! And because I got nothing else to do today.", Gumball said while walking away. Darwin huffed, knowing that there was no stopping him now.