The DVD

hello everyone! so first actual episode chapter is "The DVD", because it would be a sin not to start off with it. also, a big thanks to Celestebelen123 for giving my book a vote! it's only one vote, but it means a lot so thank you! you made my day so much better lol. btw, new book cover is by hans on the tawog amino! credits to them for the cover! anyways, onto the chapter!

1st Person POV (Y/n)

 Yes! I finally caught an Oarfish! I felt myself grin as I saw my character holding the long dark gray silvery sea creature. I was playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons in Gumball's bed. Why in Gumball's bed? First of all, I live with the Watterson's because Chanax won't let my dad come home, and secondly, he doesn't care. We're pretty close anyways. I was making my character head over to Blathers so that I could give him my Oarfish when Gumball and Darwin came running into the room, kicking down the door in the process.

"Y/n! Y/n!", the two boys yelled in unison, panicked looks on their faces. I sighed. What did you two lovable numbskulls do now? "What  did you guys do?", I asked completely unamused. "I was using the 'Alligators on a Train' DVD to cut a pizza and then Gumball took it and tried to clean it, but he used the wrong side of the scrubby sponge and when he noticed he screamed and dropped it into the garbage disposal and now we don't know what to do!", Darwin said hurriedly. I face palmed and looked at my two best friends. "You mean to tell me that you ground up a DVD?" "Uh, yes?", Gumball said  nervously with a guilty grin. I closed my eyes and breathed for a second. "Okay, well, what's the plan?", I asked boredly with my arms crossed, knowing very well that coming clean wasn't one of the options Gumball had in mind. Gumball looked at me with a look that said, 'We need your help!'. I sighed and reached out for my switch and saved my game. I then looked at Gumball and Darwin and saw the both of them giving me puppy dog eyes. I groaned.

"Fine! I'll help! But for the love of everyone in Elmore, Gumball, please put some pants on!" Gumball and Darwin both smiled widely and hugged me, Gumball on my right, Darwin on my left. "Thanks, Y/n!", the two boys yelled happily in unison. I blushed a bit at the sudden show of affection, the frown adorning my face turning into a smile. I wrapped my arms around the two, chuckling. "Darn you two and making me all soft..." Gumball and Darwin's grins just seemed to grow wider at my statement. You guys are so annoying. Darn you both making me care.

dododododo, commercial break!

"There. You can make anything with cardboard, and no one will notice the difference.", Gumball said, quite proud of himself. Darwin and I raised our brows as Gumball put his cardboard replica of "Alligators on a Train" in it's DVD case. "Really? It looks kind of obvious.", Darwin said, stating the evident.  I put my hands on my hips and looked at Gumball with a flat expression. "Gumball, Larry isn't stupid. He's gonna notice that's not the real DVD." Gumball rolled his eyes and looked back at me and Darwin. "Man, you guys say that, but I lost my trousers three weeks ago, and still no one's noticed.", Gumball said as he began walking away awkwardly in his cardboard pants. "Everyone's noticed that walk, though.", Darwin said, speaking the truth once more. "Really?", Gumball asked, Darwin and I walking and talking with him now. I couldn't believe what he was saying. "Is that even a question?!", I asked him, clearly annoyed. "You look like you went to the bathroom in a spacesuit.", Darwin added. I giggled a bit at his remark as he smiled, happy that I enjoyed his little joke.

dododododo, commercial break!