chappie #2

RECAP

"So Uncle Harry married Ginny!" Teddy Exclaimed with delight as James smiled and reached for Harry and Ginny. "WHAT!", all the Weasley men yelled.

Just then they heard a ringing sound come from Teddy's pocket which interrupted the Weasley men from tearing Harry limb from limb. "It's Uncle Harry!" Teddy exclaimed opening a pocket watch as a tiny hologram of Harry with Ginny leaning on his shoulder appeared. 

~~~

"Uncle Harry!" Teddy exclaimed. Everyone's attention lifted from younger Harry and Ginny to the older Harry and Ginny. "Teddy where are you? We've been worried sick! Is James with you?" Harry said in a deeply worried tone. "Harry I got stuck in the past on accident. James got into your office when I went to use the loo and-" Teddy just continued to explain everything once again until he was out of breath. "I'm sorry Harry and Ginny it's all my fault I-" "Teddy it's not your fault," Ginny said in a soft motherly voice. "All that matters is that you and James are safe. And what year did you end up in?" she asked chuckling.

 "The almighty year of 1995!" Fred and George exclaimed together. "Oh god I hated 1995! Worst year of my life! 1996 wasn't so bad though wasn't it Gin?" Harry smirked. Ginny just elbowed him. "Alright let's get to the important things to discuss," Ron interrupted. 

"And what would that be Ronald?" Ginny asked. "You knocked up my sister!" Ron yelled at Harry. George and Fred cracked their knuckles but Ginny just started laughing. "Yeah I did!" Harry joked as he kissed Ginny passionately. "Ew, not here you nasty lovebirds!" 

James was in Molly's arms reaching towards the hologram of Ginny squealing, "Mama Mama!" "Awe Jamie already a mama's boy huh?" Harry joked. "Of course he is!" Ginny replied. "But how are we going to get them back!" Ginny exclaimed. "Don't worry I knew this would happen" 

"So you knew our 8-month-old son would find your time-turner and get him and Teddy stuck in the past?" Ginny said raising her eyebrows. "Well no, but I knew it something would happen so when making this prototype I made doubles just in case. One in my home office, another in a vault at the ministry, and the last one at Ron and Hermione's house." Harry explained.

"Very smart of you Mr. Potter," Ginny smirked. "Yes, very smart indeed Mrs. Potter," He smirked. "Wait wait wait you said 'Ron and Hermione's house'" Fred interrupted. "Does that mean that-" George finished. Harry and Ginny nodded. 

"Yup, they finally stopped bickering like a married couple and became a married couple!" Harry said jokingly. "Took them long enough!" Younger Ginny huffed. "Bloody Hell!" younger Ron exclaimed. Hermione just blushed. 

"Bloody Hell indeed mate," younger Harry said. "Do I become an auror like I wanted to older me?" Harry asked. "Does Auror Potter ring a bell?" older Harry smirked. "Ron and I both became Aurors." "What about Hermione and I, what happens to us?" younger Ginny asks. "How does Chaser for the Holyhead Harpies and Deputy head of the department of magical law enforcement/leader of S.P.E.W sound?" Ginny says excitedly. 

"Wait Ginny can play quidditch?!" all the Weasley men yell. "To this day I don't understand how these tiny hands can through a quaffle 60 yards." Older harry exclaims. "Wow!" Hermione and Ginny exclaim. 

"Back on the topic of love life. Whatever happened with me and Cho Chang?" younger Harry asked as the Older Harry blushed. "Go ahead, Harry! Tell em' about you and Cho Chang!" Older Ginny teased. "Fine! But only if you tell them about Dean Thomas!" Harry argued. "Ugh don't get me started!" Ginny huffed.