Author's Note

Hello my lovelies!

Hope you're having a good day!

First of all I want to thank y'all for showing such an immense support to me and CHAOS as well. Also this isn't a legit update but please do stick around me for sometime, for I have a few announcements to make.

Firstly Happy One Month to CHAOS! Yay! It's been a crazy one month I must say and I'm here typing 'moth' instead of 'moth' for like three times in a row. So ya, 1 month and we're already nearing to 1k reads! Ah I can't thank you guys enough! Also my comments count has surpassed 523 already! *hugs and kisses*

ANNOUNCEMENT-1

So on account of the first anniversary, I'm delighted to share with you all the very first Trailer of CHAOS! (If you follow me on my Instagram, you probably would have seen the trailer and teasers long back). Haha but ya I'm very happy that turned out to be good. I legit spend a good 14 hours figuring where to start actually. So I hope you guys like it.

(Please head to my Instagram- ermpopularnerd to watch it❤)

Also I know alot of you have some questions regarding the cast. I don't think it justifies enough when any author gives a face to the character description. Me as a reader, I like to imagine my very own version of the character following the details that had been mentioned. Which is why I never mentioned any cast list.

But if you want to know what I imagine Ezra Ambrosia, them it'll be definitely Zayn Malik, or Karl Kugelmann or even Joel PiMental from CNCO.

And for Lucrecia, I wrote her character keeping myself in mind. She's my reflection minus the fights and all. As for Harvey and Noemy, they are my best-friends - Naiti (mecaffeine) and Harshita (HarshitaMishra2). Also their real nicknames are the same- Nans and Harry. As for Haze, it's Nans real boyfriend Namit (Namitxenait) and Edward is Harry's boyfriend Manjeet.

And why do I have gigi in trailer? Because it's just a trailer. As I said you're free to imagine anything. These clippings I found was most relatable ones, so I might as well added them :p

ANNOUNCEMENT-2

I have collaborated with some amazing authors from the wattpad community and we have published our very own version of the Burn Book. Yes mean girls!

The book is called Random Rubbish and it is published under the username- wattagram

AND THAT BOOK CROSSED 500+ VIEWS TODAY! AHH!

The amazing folks with whom I have collaborated with are- @Lady_PensDown @AakritiPathak  @MissAshleighDre @viall2005 @KM_Sutton @Call_me_Dragoness @girlinherownbubble  @HauwakuluH @cheesycoconuthog @Dina_FK @sarcastic_pie @Adventuregirl07 @wattpad_author_xo @RedRuby82 @whenrainbowsend @ElishaYoung9 @jusnaawritess @pollydreams 

So there are these amazing authors you guys!

Do shower them with some love and check out our very own Rant book to see what actually goes in our minds.

Also there are some upcoming projects in future so stay tuned for it <3

ANNOUNCEMENT-3

I'd like to thank @AakritiPathak @iamunchanged  @rahul2302 @mecaffeine @Lady_PensDown  for the everyday support which they have shown to this story!

ANNOUNCEMENT-4

I'm starting a book where I'll promote all the upcoming authors and their books to help them grow. This promotion was initially done on my Instagram handle and I thought it would be great to have them all together in one place so that it can be easily discovered.

The date of publishing is not out yet but it'll be soon. So get the word out and let me know if you come across some new writers.

You can always dm or pm me :)

ANNOUNCEMENT -5

It's @viall2005 's birthday so shout-out to her.

------------------------------------

That's all for today.

Have a great day my amazing people! 

Stay Happy

Xo <3