= Puns~ Thorki =

Bruce's POV
I was in the lab doing some research when I heard voices coming from the other side of the wall in the living room. I just shook it off thinking it was the teenagers, Shuri and Peter, laughing at some videos when the voices got louder, clearly distracting me!

I sighed and took off my lab coat heading to the source of the noise. I entered the main room and saw..... Thor and Loki?

"What are you guys doing? I'm trying to work and you're distracting me!" I said slightly angered.

"Ah! Banner! Nice of you to join us! We were in the middle of doing some "puns" that is what you Midgard people say, with Thor, care to watch?" Loki said pointing at a really bored Thor. I hesitated. Thor never approves of Loki pranking him, it scares him. I nodded slowly and took a seat on the couch. They stood up and continued their little scheme.

I saw Loki pull out a knife with a wicked smile. My eyes widened. What the hell is going on?!

"So then I said, knife to meet you!" He suddenly stabbed Thor making the god of thunder fall on the ground with a thud, groaning in pain. Loki laughed and returned his knife back in this pocket.

I stood up quickly in shock. "What the hell Loki?!" I said staring down at the injured god.

"It was a funny little pun" Loki simply stated

"You stabbed Thor!" I shouted at him

"We have to inform Tony" I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Tony's number.

"Don't worry, I'm in stable condition"
Thor mumbled in a weak voice.

Loki pointed at him and shrugged.

"Don't worry Banner, we do this all the time and he ends up alright. It just gets funnier each time." Loki said looking at his brother who was in pain.

I sighed in relief and put my phone away. How is this fun to them? Their definition of 'fun' is way different from us here on Earth.

We stood there for a couple of minutes when I noticed something odd....

"Loki, he's not breathing..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed it just a tiny bit...sowieee!

Also, that meme was kinda funny!😂

Thank you for reading loves! Please vote and comment and requests are always open!

Ily all❤
Wc:390