= Daddy Issues~ Frostiron =

Requested by yourcinnamonrool tysm! <3

I'm sorry if this didn't reach your expectations/standard and I'm so soooryy for the long wait🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tower was quiet and everyone was minding their own business. Tony was in his lab as usual, Steve and Sam were out for their run, Natasha and Wanda were practising down at the gym, Vision and Bruce were doing.. their science stuff, Bucky and Clint were asleep and Thor and Peter were enjoying Star Wars on the couch.

Then there's Loki. The God of Mischief who was on house arrest. The team wasn't too pleased when they found out that Loki was going to live with them especially the horrible things he did to New York but they learnt from Thor that their precious home, Asgard, was destroyed and they had nowhere to go so Loki was stuck in the tower, locked in his room. He rarely comes out of there. He gets out at night when everyone is asleep to go the backyard and admire the moon while practising his spells alone.

Time passed and it was dinner time. Steve had cooked and requested everyone to come down to the dining room. Bucky and Peter were starving so he had already started eating without the rest arriving yet. Good thing Steve had cooked a lot of food because he was feeding a whole team of superheroes.

"Damn kid, could you not finish all the roasted potatoes? We're hungry too." Sam said, taking the bowl of potatoes away from the teen.

"Relax Sam, there's more in the kitchen" Steve chuckled as he sat down after everyone had arrived except Tony.

"Where's Tony?"

"In the lab" Peter answered with his mouth full earning a slap from Natasha on his arm.

"Manners." She raised her eyebrow at Peter who apologized.

Steve sighed and joined the others at eating. They talked about their day, laughed at Bucky and Sam's arguments when Tony finally decided to come out of his lab.

He didn't even notice the team looking at him quietly when he headed to the kitchen to get his coffee. Apparently the whole jug, even the machine itself.

"Don't you have your own coffee on your lab, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked him confused.

"Whatever" Tony mumbled, clearly his mind being far away.

"Tony, please come join us and eat" Steve said.

"I'm not hungry" Tony said once again and turned to leave but Steve stopped him.

"You said that the past three days and you look like a zombie, sit down and eat." The captain demanded calmly. Tony turned around and saw the team looking at him with worried and concerned expressions.

"Oh so you're in charge of my health huh? C'mon you have a team to lead and worry about" He responded while chugging a whole cup of coffee at once.

"Yes I do but I can't lead them well when one of them is suddenly sick and weak from not taking care of himself"

"Mmh, I can see why my dad liked you more. Always the responsible, caring and strong type of shit. Should've made you his son then" Tony said nonchalantly.

Steve sighed "Please don't bring your father into this-"

"Why? He's always been bragging about how amazing you're work is and how your always good with everything. A single day didn't pass without your name, oh the mighty captain, being mentioned in our house. I was sick of you" Tony walked to the table slowly.

"How is that a bad thing? He was just praising him for his good work." Clint shrugged at them. He didn't get why Tony was pissed by that.

"Yeah. He's just the best at everything he does." Wanda added. This wasn't going to end well.