5-Sickness and Dances

(A/n: Above is the music video to Don't Wait by Joey Graceffa. All rights to Joey Graceffa, I don't own or claim to own the song or video.

Autumn's POV

A/n: Quick Recap- I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it in surprise to see Hikaru.

"Kaoru is feeling bad. He won't talk to me though." Hikaru was obviously frustrated at this. I felt some compassion for him yet was more worried about Kaoru.

"Do you want me to come see if I can help? Cause it's you guys room." I stared at Hikaru as he scratched the back of his neck.

I shrugged and he sighed. "Yeah, sure." Hikaru reluctantly said. With that we walked in silence to their room which was four down from mine on the left. "I got Autumn." Hikaru called out.

I looked to see Kaoru curled up in the covers. I went over to him, "Kaoru..." I gently kneeled down beside the bed. He was slightly red and sweating. "Hold on."

I rushed out leaving a surprised Hikaru and went back to my room. I fetched the fancy first aid kit from the bathroom. I returned to their room and kneeled beside the bed. I opened the med kit and pulled out the thermometer.

I held it above his forehead. It finally beeped, 101.2 degrees. "101.2... That's really hot, Kaoru." I sighed and saw him grimacing at the news.

"Save your energy, don't talk." I turned to Hikaru, "When was the last time he ate?"

"This morning he had a cup of water and pancakes." Hikaru had a look of slight astonishment on his face.

"Okay, well Kaoru you're running too high a fever. You're going to be losing energy like crazy. So we'll need cold Powerade to counter that. What kind do you like?" I stated. I looked towards Kaoru then Hikaru.

"He likes the blue kind." Hikaru responded.

"Okay, so blue Powerade. We also need more, so it'd have to be carbs. Toast sound good? It's easy to eat." I turned to Kaoru and he weakly nodded.

---

It was the first day back for me and Kaoru. It had only been two days yet he had finally beaten his sickness. I'm glad he's better. It was just the flu. But he was like dad when he's sick too, a baby. Hikaru wanted to stay home to help too, yet Kaoru convinced him to come to school.

Kaoru dragged me into the host club only for me to see Haruhi trying hard to learn the waltz. Why is this "important?" I get it, I know how to dance... even if it's been a bit. He then let go of my wrist heading over to Hikaru.

I sat beside Tamaki who ended up ranting on about beauty. I smiled gently at his ranting yet I wondered, how am I supposed to talk to him? Then I looked up to see Haruhi had fallen on top of the girl trying to teach her.

Tamaki finally finished his rant and turned to me. He scooted away in surprise. Oh, he didn't notice me sit down. He was just ranting to himself. I let out a sigh of relief, at least he wasn't ignoring me.

Then Tamaki's eyes lighted up. "Will you be attending the ball, Autumn?" Huh?

"What?" I felt the confusion hitting me. They're hosting a ball?!

Tamaki looked shocked, "The Host Club's Ball. We're hosting one! You should come."

I shook my head no, "Um I'm not really into..." being around larger crowds. That's too many people. I mean Kaoru will be there, Hikaru too. Maybe I can focus on spending time with them?