13-Lost Kids and Fighting

Autumn's POV

I woke up to Kaoru slamming open my door. He exclaimed, "Wake up, Autumn!" I groggily turned over to look at him. He had a broad smile on.

I yawned, "What is it, Kaoru?"

He sat on the bed and patted my head with his left hand. He grinned, "Come on, sleepyhead. We're going to a place called... guess."

I rolled my eyes, "How am I supposed to know? Is it you and me? Is it both of you guys? Is it the club like usual? I kind of need to know."

He pouted slightly to try and hide his smile. He seemed to contemplate it for a moment then said, "The whole club, except for Haruhi."

I ushered him off my bed and he stood up. I tossed my legs off the side and sat up. I yawned and began stretching my arms above my head. I asked, "So she had something to do today?"

He scratched his cheek, "Not exactly." I stood up and he continued, "Now, guess."

I gently tapped my finger to my chin. I sighed, "Well, I'm guessing that it has to be a foreign country. She doesn't have a passport. So, is it France? England?"

Kaoru laughed, "We're staying in Japan silly." I shrugged at the news. I wouldn't have been surprised. He said, "We're going to this thing called an expo. So do you want to match outfits with Hikaru and I, or not?"

I grinned, "Sure!"

-----

Soon enough we arrived at the Ootori's mansion. Why are we meeting at Kyoya's house? I followed my brothers. I chose to match with them today.

Hikaru was in a two-tone blue sweater and light green pants. He had on a tan-brown bracelet on his left left wrist. Kaoru was in a dark blue shirt with a white cardigan covering it. He had on tan pants and a brown watch on his right wrist. They didn't match each other though, oddly enough.

I wore a tan t-shirt and dark blue jeans. Close enough, huh? We walked into his bedroom. After a few moments of Tamaki's prodding, everyone but me and Mori was tapping at him in the bed. Kyoya burst up out of the bed. He glared at us with a murderous glare.

"Let me make this clear, I went to bed at 5 am. And who permitted you to come into my room?" Kyoya grumbled.

"Kyo-Chan, you really wake up to bad tempers, huh?" Honey asked.

"You're not in a position to say that," Mori commented.

"Huh?!" Honey burst out while trying to give him an innocent look.

After a few moments of talking, Kyoya passed out again. "Let's dress him!" Tamaki exclaimed. With that, I rushed out of the room closing the door behind me.

---

I sat on the bench beside Kyoya. The silence felt comfortable at the moment. He'll be ticked off when he wakes up. Gosh, they're so stupid! I shook my head, how could they just leave him here.

Kaoru and Hikaru went off at the sight of clothes too. "Mass-produced" was the last I heard from them. I glanced back at Kyoya, I wonder how long... He began to stir.

I didn't say a word. After a few moments, he woke up from his slumber. "Where am I?" He pondered while looking at me.

"Oh, we're at the Izumi Shopping District for an expo. The guys got you dressed and... Well, Tamaki packed you around till he sat you down here. I was waiting with you." I smiled at the end. Please don't be too mad.