The End

"Here's the antigravity machine." Layla states, unrolling a map of the school. I stand next to Warren, watching Layla point to where the machine was. Once we had all met up, Layla briefly explained that we only had 10 minutes until the gravitational thrusters holding up the school would fail and we would all fall to our inevitable doom. "Didn't Royal Pain seal off every route?" Magenta asks. "What about this conduit?" I ask, pointing at the map. "Right." Zach chuckles sarcastically at me. "You'd have to be like a rat to fit in there." We all pause for a moment before slowly turning our gaze to Magenta. She sighs as she stares back at us, knowing what we were thinking. "Oh great." She states sarcastically.

I run after Warren and Layla as we quickly make our way to the gym. We entrusted Magenta, Zach and Ethan to fix whatever Royal Pain did to the antigravity device. The three of us enter the gym to see Will about to punch Royal Pain. "Will!" Layla shouts, causing Will to look up. That was all the time Royal Pain needed to throw Will through the window of the gym. "No!" Layla and I scream together, watching in horror as my brother fell off the edge of the school. "And there goes your last chance at stopping me." Royal Pain says smuggly, looking at the three of us. "We'll see about that." Layla states, taking a step towards Royal Pain before Warren pulls her back. We all stare out the window in shock as a single sillhouette floats just off the edge of the school. "Huh?!" Royal Pain turns to the window, where Will was flying. "Surprised?" Will asks with a smirk as Layla and I smile in relief. "So am I." He states, comically. "You're flying?!" Royal Pain states in disbelief as Will flies towards her. "That's impossible!" Will hits Royal Pain in the stomach, causing her to go flying. With Royal Pain pinned beneath him, Will raises his fist and punches her helmet, causing it to shatter completely. Gwen seemed to be knocked out cold. Will slowly stands up, walking over to the three of us with a smile. He enwraps Layla in a hug as Warren pats his back. I giggle and hug him as well once he pulled away from Layla. With all of us caught in the moment, nobody noticed Gwen opening a panel on her arm and pressing a button. We all suddenly fall to the ground as the school begins to fall. "The school is falling!" Layla shouts at Will. Will looks at the three of us before flying out of the window. I watched as he flies beneath the school and out of view. 'Hurry Will!' I silently pray. We all scream in fear as we feel the school approach the ground at a rapid rate. We all stop screaming as the school suddenly stops falling, causing us to all look around in confusion. The three of us slowly stand up, stumbling a bit as we feel the school fly up into the air again.

Once the school was floating in the air without Will's assistance, Warren, Layla and I quickly ran outside to meet Will, Ron Wilson, who apparently saved the babies from Stitches, which was the guy that had raised Gwen when she was transformed into a baby, and the others to help assist with the 'Heroes being turned into babies' situation. Ron unloaded the babies from the school bus and handed them to Warren and I, who handed them to the others, who placed them on the ground. "Now what?" I ask, looking at the others. "Beats me." Will shrugs. "Perhaps I can be of assistance." A tiny voice states as Warren pulls out the baby Mr. Medulla. "It should only take me a couple of hours to reconfigure the Pacifier. Mr. Peace, would you pwease cawwy me to the mad sciwince lab?" Medulla asks. "Sure." Warren states, giving a look of uncertainty to the professor. "And Mr. Peace..." Medulla continues. "Yeah?" "Wegrettably, I have made boom-boom." A smirk appears on the baby professor's lips as everyone, including myself takes a step back. Warren gives me a look of disgust, which makes me giggle as we take Medulla to the science lab.

"People, if you have been de-pacified, please, find your clothes, grab a baby and report to the science lab!" Principle Powers instructs as I walk up to Will, the others, as well as Mom and Dad, who were the first to be de-pacified. "Hey." Will smiles at me. "Mom? Dad? Guys?" Will states, gaining the attention of our parents. "I just want to say sorry, because the whole thing is my fault." He sighs. "Honey, you can't blame yourself." Mom states. "That's right." Dad agrees. "How were you supposed to know your girlfriend was a psychopath?" I add comically. "No, that's not it." Will says, looking at Dad. "You gave me one rule, and I broke it. I took her into the Sanctum, and that's how she got the pacifier." He looks at all three of us. "The party was a trap." "And so was Homecoming, Will." Dad states. "We all fell into Royal Pain's trap. But you defeated her." He says proudly. "You saved Sky High, and everyone in her." "But I didn't do it alone." Will smiles, glancing at me then to the others, who were gathered behind us. I smile back at Will before turning to join the group. "Hey." I say softly, walking up to Warren. "Hey." He smiles down at me. I giggle softly. "We saved Sky High." I state. "Yes we did." He nods. "Guess that makes you a hero." I smirk. He chuckles softly, shaking his head. "Guess that does." He smiles. We both look over when we feel my parents gaze upon all of us. "It belongs to them." Dad states, the Hero of the Year award in his hand. "The sidekicks." Mom smiles. "I mean, hero support." She corrects. "Why don't we just call them what they are Josie?" Dad states, walking up to us. He smiles as he holds out the award to everybody. "Heroes." I smile as Warren, Magenta, Layla, Zach, Ethan and myself place our hands upon the award. Dad nods in approval before he and Mom begin to walk away. "Oh, and, Jonathan?" Dad states, looking at Mr. Boy. "Whatever you've been teaching them, keep teaching them it." He smiles. "Sure." Mr. Boy nods back. I smile slightly as Mom walks up to him and plants a gentle kiss on his cheek before she and Dad leave the school. I smile at Will and everybody as we all make our way to the gym for the end of homecoming.

"I have de-pacified all the babies and destroyed that horrible weapon forever." Mr. Medulla states, standing on the stage in the gym as all the students watch him. "Let's boogie!" He states, pointing a remote at the ceiling, which caused a large disco ball to spin, casting light over the entire gym. I smile slightly up at Warren as we stand next to the punch bowl, watching the other students dance. I stop smiling when I see another girl, which I quickly recognized as Freeze Girl, walk up beside Warren, her hands glowing from her ice power. I felt my heart sink as I watch Warren raise an eyebrow at her out of curiosity. I look down at my feet to hide the hurt in my eyes, expecting Warren to walk off with her. I was surprised to see a sudden soft glow beside me. I look down to see Warren extending his fire covered hand towards me. I smile slightly and cover my own hand in ice before grabbing his hand. The flame in his hand extinguishes as the ice around mine melts, creating a large cloud of steam between us. I look up at him, noticing a small smile on his lips. "Do you want to dance?" He asks softly. I smile up at him, nodding my head slowly. His smile grows slightly as he leads me onto the dance floor, leaving behind a shocked Freeze Girl. I smile up at the hothead as I feel his hand go to my waist, and my own hand go to his shoulder. The two of us begin to slowly dance across the dance floor, swaying to the beat of the slow song that was playing overhead. As we danced, Warren leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I love you." I look at him in shock before whispering back, "I love you too."

Compared to Homecoming, the rest of the year was... pretty boring. Gwen and her gang got what they deserved, and now no one wants to save the citizen. Cut to image of Stitches hanging above the shredder. Relax, I'm joking. But they are spending some quality time together. Oh yeah, and Ron Wilson, bus driver, fell into a vat of toxic waste. Now he works for the mayor, defending the city against giant robots. So... In the end, my worst enemy became my boyfriend, my boyfriend's girlfriend became my worst enemy, and my best friend became my brother's girlfriend. But... hey, that's highschool.