Field Trip (Part Three)

Chapter 17

Once we all got off the bus, I stretched my arms out and sighed in relief.

"Finally! Fresh air," Levy said from behind me.

Gajeel ruffled her hair. "Gihi! This is going to be fun."

Juvia chuckled. "I always loved the water!"

Erza placed a hand on her shoulder. "We know Juvia, you're on the swim team back at school."

Jellal nodded. "We should head in now to get a good table."

"Yeah! I want to go on the most dangerous slides there!" Natsu fist pumped into the air. He winked at me. "I'm going to prove that I'm the bravest man alive."

Gray punched the him lightly. "Not if I have anything to say about it."

"You don't, Elsa. Stay out of it," Natsu punched the raven haired boy back.

Gray quickly returned the hit, only to be blocked by Gajeel.

"Save the rowdiness for inside," He said, growing annoyed.

"I don't think that'll keep them from arguing,"
Levy giggled.

As soon as we walked in, Gray took off his shirt and ran to the water, Natsu following close behind.

Erza tried grabbing their hair before they could go any further. "Wait where are you two--"

She sighed as they slipped away, cannon-balling into a nearby pool. "--going..."

Jellal rubbed her back and chuckled. "They'll come back later. Probably very excited to show off--"

The blue haired boy suddenly backed away, realizing a dark aura had surrounded Erza.

Boy was she pissed.

The scarlet haired girl stormed off, looking murderous.

"Um, shouldn't we stop her?" Juvia pointed in the direction Erza went in.

Jellal shook his head. "She won't listen to reasoning until she kills--er...finds Gray and Natsu."

"This is definitely not going to end well..." I sighed.

"Don't worry, Bunny Girl. This usually happens. We should really be used to it by now," Gajeel insisted.

I looked at him blankly. "B-bunny Girl?"

He blinked. "Oh, Levy didn't tell you?"

I squinted at him. "Tell me what?"

"She showed me the photo of you when you were younger--" Levy suddenly ran up to him and clamped a hand over Gajeel's mouth.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms over my chest. "Levy?"

"Um..." She removed her hand from the boy's mouth and rubbed her right arm nervously. "Sorry?"

I sighed in frustration. "I'll let it slide...for now."

A smile spread across the petite girl's face. "Love you Lu!"