22

gus pov

"What is taking so long with that beat, dude?" Dylan asked with a laugh.

I blushed. "It's kind of a surprise for Lex...i'm making a song for her." I exclaimed, kind of embarrassed that i'm showing my soft side that I have for her.

Makonnen smirked at me. "She seems like a great girl for you, Peep. I'm really happy for you." He said with a smile, nudging my shoulder with his elbow.

I chuckled and shook my head. "She's perfect. She..she even makes me forget about Emma..." I said, a bit of sadness in my voice.

Emma was a big part of my life. Ever since middle school with Emma cooties up until a year or so ago. She used to visit often...and I love Emma. I admit that. But Lexie makes me realize that there is more than one soulmate out there. I can move on. Lexie really does make me forget my feelings towards Emma.

Makonnen kind of smiled and nodded. "So how long have y'all been dating?" He asked.

I sighed.

"They haven't started dating yet." Dylan teased and rolled his eyes playfully.

Makonnen went wide eyed. "Gus!" He said with a laugh. "Why not?"

"I don't know, Makonnen. I wanna see if i'm ready for a label..." I said with a sigh.

Tracy chuckled. "Gus, c'mon. Y'all already act like a couple...why not take it to the next step?" Tracy asked.

"I mean..I guess I could. I just don't know when." I said looking at Tracy, Makonnen, and Dylan, hoping for them to give me some ideas.

"Nice restaurant tonight. Ask her over dinner. Girls like that kind of stuff, right?" Makonnen said with a smile.

I smiled. "That sounds like a dope ass plan, Makonnen. So original too." I joked with a laugh.

Makonnen laughed. "Ay, just tryna help!" Makonnen said with a laugh.

"What are you girls talking about?" Iris said, walking in with Lexie.

I blushed at the sight of her. Her wavy blonde hair, her deep brown eyes...she's so fucking beautiful.

"How much Gus loves Lexie." Dylan said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully and I saw Lexie blush.

"What are you doing all the way over there?" I asked with a smile, motioning for Lexie to come sit with me.

Lexie smiled and set a black duffle bag down on the floor as she walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

I smiled and looked at Makonnen. "Lexie this is my good friend Makonnen. Makonnen, this is Lexie." I said with a smile, introducing the two.

"Wow, the infamous Lexie Cade. Gus has told me all about you and your nice topping skills." Makonnen joked, making me glare at Tracy.

Tracy laughed as he hugged Iris. "Sorry bro." Tracy said, still laughing.

Lexie blushed and nodded. "Yep. Nice topping skills huh?" She said, looking at me with a smirk.

"Very much adequate topping skills." I said with a laugh.

Lexie shook her head and kissed my cheek. She smelt really good. She must have put on some perfume before she left her place.

Come on, Gus. Ask her out.

"Hey Lex, how about I take you on a real date tonight?" I said, trying to play it off like I wasn't nervous as shit.

Lexie smiled big and nodded. "I would love too." She said, messing up my hair making me smile.

I can't get over how fucking beautiful this girl is.

I kissed her lightly then smiled as I saw her cheeks turn pink as we pulled away.

Is it bad that i'm seeing a future with this girl...? Not just two years from now...a marriage...kids...a long and happy life together.

"What time will we be leaving?" She asked. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled. "um...maybe two hours?" I said with a smile.

Lexie smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You missed." I said with a smirk. Lexie giggled and kissed me softly.

Thats when there was a knock on the door.

I didn't really acknowledge it because I was busy making out with my soon to be girlfriend. I just assumed it was horsehead or wicca.

I deepened the kiss and smirked as Lexie ran her hands through my hair.

Lexie and I both froze once we heard the terrifying word come from Dylan.

Cops.

I pulled away quickly and the boys quickly put out their blunts and hid their pills.

I looked at Lexie and she gave me a worried look. "Baby, it's okay. Nobody here did anything wrong." I said with a smile, pecking her lips.

She nodded as Dylan opened the door.

"Los Angeles county sheriff's department," A officer said, holding up his badge. "Is a Gustav Åhr in here with you?"

I froze. Lexie looked at me in shock.

"Yes...that's me." I said, moving Lexie next to Makonnen and getting up, walking to the officers.

The officer roughly grabbed me by my hands and pushed me to the ground. "What the fuck??" I yelled.

"Dude why the fuck did you do that??" Dylan yelled.

The officer ignored our questions and put me in handcuffs.

"You are under arrest for the assault of Oswald Green."

(Ahh yes, the story finally started👹)