45

Lexie pov

I ignored all the calls. I ignored Iris. I ignored Blake. I ignored Tracy. I Ignored everybody...especially Gus.

I haven't felt a pain this bad before...like remember how whenever you first learned to ride a bike and you scraped your knee really bad and it was the worst feeling in the world? That's how I feel. Except i'm not getting back on that stupid bike.

I want him to hold me and tell me it'll be okay...but at the same time this was his fault and I never wanna see him ever again. I loved him. I really fucking loved him and it hurts to know he didn't feel the same way he had pretended to for the past few months.

Maybe there is a slight chance he wasn't pretending and this was all a huge mistake.

It didn't make a difference for me. I was still hurting.

Maybe i'm hurting because he isn't here to comfort me.

Shut the fuck up, Lexie.

Gus pov

No matter how many times the boys and I tried to get in touch with her or Iris they wouldn't answer.

I hurt her.

I hurt my baby so bad.

The regret and guilt building up inside me is burning me from the inside out. I just wanna hold her and forget about all our worries.

I wanna at least hear her say 'I love you' one more time...

"What the fuck were you thinking, Gus?" Tracy asked.

"Lexie was the sweetest person i've ever met...I thought you loved her bro." Dylan said, making me start to shake.

"I don't know bro...I just...I made a mistake." I said with a sigh.

"A big one." Dylan said, turning to his computer and began looking for something.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but Dylan ignored me.

All of a sudden, everything clicked.

The beat.

I need to finish the song i'm making for Lexie.

a/n this was short 😭 im tying to make longer chapters i stg