twelve

jimin

jimin 💕comments disabled

jimin 💕
comments disabled

jimin was holding jeongguk hand as he talked to the younger comfortably, "i miss your hugs. they were always warm and loving. i wish you knew how happy i was when i got to be your boyfriend. even though it was fake, i got a taste of what it would be like. i really enjoyed it. i guess now that kyunwoo is in jail for last night we will be over. oh jeongguk..."

jeongguk groaned a bit which made jimin anxious, "jeongguk?"

"hyung?"

"hold on let me call the nurse," jimin said and pressed the button for assistance.

"hyung, is that you?"

jimin smiled, "yes it's me jeonggukie," he said holding both of jeongguk's hands.

jeongguk opened his eyes slowly, it was blurry at first but he saw him. jeongguk saw a worried jimin, "don't cry," he said when saw the teary hyung.

there was a knock and the nurse entered. jimin let go of jeongguk's hands. the nurse checked on him and said he seems to be fine currently, and that the doctor will be later to check on him.

jimin thanked the nurse before she left.

"jimin—"

"you're awake!" said a voice, jimin and jeongguk looked at the entrance to see the rest of his friends.

jin put the food down as everyone gathered around jeongguk to check on him.

jimin pulled namjoon over and told him he had to go. namjoon wanted to ask why but jimin had already left.