fourteen

jeongguk

jeongguk i miss you view all comments

jeongguk i miss you
view all comments

JIMIN
where are you?

NAMJOON
third floor in the resting area

JIMIN
okay

JEONGGUK
where are you all?

TAEHYUNG
third floor, regular place

JEONGGUK
👍🏻

jimin entered the room and didn't see anyone, he looked around in confusion then heard footsteps.

"finally, i thought you all bailed—"
jimin stopped as soon as he jeongguk in front of him.

jeongguk was wearing a hospital gown (with the pants ofc) and holding the IV drop stand.

"hyung.." jeongguk said almost a whisper.

"jeongguk.." jimin replied, "where are the rest?"

"they said they were here," jeongguk said but soon figured why that they did, "why don't we sit and wait for them?"

jimin nodded. jeongguk sat next to jimin in the coach as they saw the stars outside, thankfully the room wasn't fully lit so it allowed them to see the night sky.

"i heard everything," jeongguk said, "when you were holding my hand, i heard you."

jimin was turned to look at jeongguk, "i—"

"i like you."

jimin's eyes widened, "what?"

"it was always you," jeongguk said, "when i was dating kyunwoo i always thought about you. compared him to you. i didn't know it at first, but as we became this fake couple i was actually excited for the plan. not because i was getting revenge on kyunwoo but because i waa going to be closer to you."

jimin's heart raced as jeongguk turned to look at him and held his hand, "i fell for you jimin. will be my boyfriend, no fake relationship, but a real boyfriend."