1. Hatred

Jungkook: Talking
Yoongi: Talking
Car:

Jungkook: TalkingYoongi: TalkingCar:

Mansion:

*Jeon Jungkook PV*

*Jeon Jungkook PV*

"You know Hyung your birthday isn't such a big deal I have no idea why I have to go"

"Yah Jungkook-ah your my little brother so you have to go besides, I'll buy you banana milk afterwards deal?"

"Well when you wanna put it that way then deal! Oh hyung where's Jiminie hyung?"

"My little prince is asleep, why you wanted to go annoy him with your nonexistent love life?"

"That's not funny hyung, I just wanted to know because everywhere you are he's there to so you know kinda missed the little annoying prince"

Yoongi ignored what I said as he was fixing a table for his party.

I was with Yoongi Hyung at his mansion preparing for his birthday party that's gonna be in two days, which I still don't know why I have to go. This party is basically gonna be for all the gods and goddesses that like my brother and highly dislike me for so many reasons. Fucking assholes anyway.

I know Yoongi Hyung also wants me there to meet someone I can magically fall in love with, but I'm the god of the underworld so who's really gonna like me anyway. I'm better off on my own and that's the way it always has been, but don't get me wrong I do get some amazing ass when I do go to parties.

A little toy for a couple nights isn't that bad until they call and ask when we're gonna get married and live happily ever after. Yea sorry honey that just ain't me and never will be so thanks anyway.

I think that's why so many people don't like me to begin with, oh well their lost.

I don't need anyone or anything to be happy, I'm already happy as it is so no need for bullshit.

"Hey Jungkook, you alright? You were kind of out of it for a bit"

"Yea hyung I'm good, just thinking of the amount of people that hate me that's gonna be at this party"

"You better not start a fight or else you can forget about that banana milk Jungkook" Yoongi hyung said as he added some chairs to the table he was fixing

"Yea yea fuck you too"

"Jungkook I'm serious, this is my party that I'm looking forward to. Oh and there's someone new that's gonna be here, I want you on your best behavior got it"

"I promise I won't start anything then hyung, and you're really still trying to find me someone?"

"From what I heard he's got an amazing ass and is very stunning don't tell Jimin I said that, but anyway there's a problem"

"What's that?" I said smirking already liking where this is going

"He's a virgin"

My smirk quickly faded

"You're kidding right? Hyung I can't do virgins remember the last time that happened and she wouldn't stop calling for weeks asking when we're gonna get married? I mean yea it felt fucking great but are you serious?!" I knew my brother wanted me to find someone but I didn't think he would pick out the person!

"They have to stay a virgin until marriage, it's like sacred law or something you already know all this bullshit with gods and whatever"

"So you weren't telling me to hook up with him, you were telling me because you think I can marry this guy?!" I was not only annoyed but surprised my brother really thought of me this highly like what the fuck I'm the god of the underworld try again

"Jungkook lower your fucking voice, but just try to be friends with him at least, along with his brother. I'm friends with his boyfriend and he's a nice but loud guy, just try for me"

"Fine but only because you're also buying me dinner right hyung?" I said as a smile played on my lips revealing my bunny teeth so he can definitely say yes

"Don't try to play cute you fucking rabbit, yes I'll buy you dinner but also because I'm hungry so let's go get a bite to eat now"

"Thanks hyung, now come on before I lose my shit of how fucking hungry I am"

"You eat like a fucking rabbit too don't you?"

"And fuck like one, why got a problem?"

"Fuck off asshole"

We both waved goodbye to the maids in the house as we made our way into the garage. Yoongi hyung and I got into his Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio. Well he has a nice car, big house and what do you guess Jimin has a shit ton of expensive rings from Yoongi. (All jokes intended)

The car only fit two people though, so it's a good thing he has five other cars. Great thing with being gods and having powers to do whatever the fuck it is you want.

We left the house to go get some lamb skewers and banana milk too of course. I'm not really excited for this party but it's not like I'm gonna die, it's just meeting new people so what's the worst that could happen. Just gotta push through it for 4 hours and then I can leave simple, just simple.