2. City

*Kim Taehyung PV*
Hobi Speaking
Taehyung Speaking

*Kim Taehyung PV*Hobi SpeakingTaehyung Speaking

"Taehyung-ah can you come help me out with this please"

"Ok hyung I'll be right there"

"You know I'm so excited for this party and I can't believe you're actually gonna let me go with you hyung this will be like my first ever party!!"

"I know Taehyungie, now do me a favor and move those boxes this way for me please"

"You know it would've been a lot easier if Jackson hyung moved in with us instead since he doesn't have that much stuff like we do right Hobi hyung?" I say as I hand hobi  hyung the boxes and make our way toward the truck filled with boxes of our clothes and other belongings.

"Yes Taehyung I know that now but his house is a lot bigger, cooler, and it just seems like a better neighborhood and idea then him moving in with us instead."

"Okay so I have an idea, why don't I just move out then and have a place of my own so you guys can be together and do all sorts of lovey dovey stuff without me being in the way?"

Hobi Hyung immediately dropped the boxes on the floor that he was carrying to the truck and looked at me as if I just said the worst sentence in the world.

"Taehyung don't be ridiculous like I'm ever letting you move out from my sight where I can't protect you"

"Sorry to burst your bubble hyung but I'm technically of age so I can do whatever I want without your permission." I say that proudly and then see the anger in my hyungs eyes and regret ever existing in that exact moment.

"I don't care if you're an adult or not you're to gullible to be left alone with a friend let alone a house by yourself, you're not ready for the real world Taehyung and you still don't know how to use your powers correctly as a god. So no I'm not leaving you alone whether you like it or not."

With every word it seemed like he was getting angrier with me and I felt like crying, I've never seen my hyung so mad at me before. I was also upset, it's my life and he can't tell me what I can and can't do.