3. New Friends

*Jungkook PV*

*Jungkook Speaking*
*Yoongi Speaking*
*Taehyung speaking*

*Lamb Skewer Shop*

"You know Yoongi hyung, you're not very nice to me considering this huge favor you want from me"

I say, as we walk into the Lamb Skewer shop. I see yoongi hyung looking back at me as we enter the restaurant, him giving me a hard glare.

"You know Jungkook shut the fuck up I'm your hyung do as a I say, besides I'm paying for this meal so be grateful you annoying little-"

Completely ignoring the rest as we approach the cashier to order, I catch eyes with a pretty boy. He was staring at us but quickly turned away while suga hyung was yelling thinking I didn't notice his stare.

He looked like a god with his beautiful eyes and beautiful colorful hair. I should definitely get his number.

"Jungkook are you listening to me???"

"Yes hyung, now hurry up and order us food, I am starving. I'll go get us a table while you order"

And with that I leave him be to order, ignoring his protest to get back so he doesn't have to order by himself. He's a big boy he can figure it out. When I turn back to get our table, I notice the boy was gone, that's a shame he really was a beauty. Maybe i'll get my hands on him some other time since I'm so charming of course.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

What just happened-

"I cannot believe you made me order by myself, so as punishment we're eating at home"

"Hyung you act as if I give a shit where we eat, as long as you pay"

"That means you're not getting your food until we get back to my place and I'm making you eat next to the dog"

That was enough for me to cry.

"Hyung how could you??"

He looked at me with a smirk

"Your punishment for abandoning me, now let's go before the food gets even more cold"

Now we're off walking back to our car, well his car, when the cute blue haired boy that was at the restaurant catches my eyes again.

I was not gonna miss the opportunity this time.

"Forgive me hyung but I got someone I need to chase now GOODBYE-"

I run off and I can hear Yoongi hyung yelling at me to get back as he quickly places the food in the car and chases after me as I hear his little foot steps behind me, I speed run to catch up to the boy.

Suddenly I see him get grabbed into an alley? What the actual fuck just happened???