.Akuma no Ko 1.

...

RAIN POURED down harshly. The sun was nowhere to be seen, for it has left a while ago. Many clouds covered the evening sky, let alone the luminous stars. It was a quiet night, the only sound present was the falling rain and the roaring sea. Not a single soul out in the wet outdoors. Darkness coated the town, it was so dark you could barely see your and in front of your face. Every building; houses, stores, inns, had no lights lit within them, it was safe to assume everyone was asleep.

The sea kept crashing onto the docks. Boats were securely tied down to posts with thick ropes. Even so, the ships still danced on top of the waves. The sea was untamed, waves moved as if they were furious. The bitter winds didn't make it any better. Yet, the winds didn't make a single noise.

A strange man was wondering about the streets with a red umbrella in hand. Purple flowers decorated the umbrella.

He had an unusual appearance, his hair was tucked into his purple bandana, a few chunks of hair was left out, one piece of hair was bunched together with a blue tie. He had pale skin and pointed ears. Unique red markings adorned his face, while a light purple line marked his upper lip making it seem like he's always smirking. His wardrobe consisted of a light teal-colored kimono, several different designs garnished his kimono. A dark red obi with golden marks wrapped around his waist in a feminine way. Various necklaces embellished his neck, as well as a golden emblem. He wore black billowing pants that just end below his knees. Leg bandages were fastened around the lower part of his legs. His socks were a pair of red tabi socks, his footwear was a pair of wooden geta sandals. A large wooden box with golden streaks was strapped against his back.

He kept walking, a stoic look plastered on his face. He seemed to know where he was heading, was he just passing through the port town?

Far in the distance, you could see a lit-up house. Faint sounds of chattering could be heard. The sounds of laughter were muffled by the plunging rain.

The medicine seller paused when he saw the sight. His eyes narrowed slightly at the scene. His umbrella spinning within his hand, the rain never touching him. It was as of he had found what he was looking for. He began to take steps once more. Each step he took made a certain click sound. The sounds of bells ringing could be barely heard. Giving the atmosphere surrounding him a more ominous feel. The male stood in front of the doors of the lit-up building. He placed a paper ofuda on the entrance. The clear paper then began to form black markings, in the middle of the ofuda and eye-like shape appeared and opened. The once black marks changed into a brilliant red.

----

Knock Knock
A red-haired male twisted his head towards the knocking. His weirdly braided turned with him. A brow rose in confusion. He glanced at his employer. The woman simply motioned her hand, signaling to open the door, before leaving the young fellow.