〔Rules 〕

- Love Shot -

Be kind and respect everyone please, no bullying. If we see bullying we will remove you and put your trainee up for adoption. We will not tolerate it. If you see anyone getting bullied please PM us so that we can discuss it and take care of the situation.

- Lotto -

Be Active! We will have Activity checks every couple of weeks. If you are going to be inactive please tell us in advance. We need people to be active in order to debut idols and have you guys participate in events.

- Call Me Baby -

Don't bother other users for personal information, if they don't want to tell you leave them alone. If someone is asking you for personal information, it's your choice to tell them or not. If you don't want to tell them anything then you must tell them to stop. Also, you don't know how old some of the users are, so please no swearing or anything inappropriate. If you see someone getting harassed or someone saying anything inappropriate kindly let us know through PMs where punishment will be discussed.

- ELECTRIC KISS -

You are allowed to date, but only if you're 17+! We do not want to see a 15 year old trainee dating a 19 year old trainee! Please contact us if you want to date. Please note that your trainee is dating another trainee, you are NOT dating that user. If you are dating, please don't bother anyone in the comments, for example flirting. We will have locations for you to roleplay, which is where flirting MIGHT be allowed. Otherwise talk in private.

- Unfair-

Be original, don't make your trainee perfect! They aren't gonna be perfect otherwise they would have already debuted. Make sure they can improve. Make them fun and interesting. Don't make them all be crazy but we don't want them all to be a mellow person. Make them have a personality and have some uniqueness.

- Power -

Reservations are allowed. We will hold your face claim for 5 days. If you have not made your trainee within those 5 days we will remove them from the reserved list. Please note that all love interests have to be within a 10 year gap. You can reserve up to 4 face claims. They are allowed to be trainees for ex. Lee Joohyun from Cube. As long as they fit the standards they are welcome!

- Lucky One -

You can have a maximum of 4 trainees. The reason it is so low is because we don't want you forgetting about any of them. We want all trainees to be as active as possible. Please don't make them all females or all males. We would like a variety!

- History -

Obviously this apply fic wouldn't be as fun without drama! If you'd like to have scandals with anyone please PM us so we can figure it out! Or Just put it on your form. We left a space for it. We will PM you more when it is close to happening!