☛Training System☜

- Wish Tree -

Introducing: Sand Dollars. These are like points you get for training. You attend 5 classes per day, choose whatever class you want to do. The cores, like Vocal, Rap and Dance are 5 per class, while Acting and Modelling are 3 per class. (It's recommended to do acting and modelling when you've finished debut or close to your debut.) Fitness class you'll earn 4 Sand Dollars. Language classes you'll earn two sand dollars.
Tips- during class you can ask teachers for tips once you're not disturbing them. "Tips" are like for example: asking Suho for leadership tips, or asking Xiumin how to do aegyo. You can only ask 1 teacher for 1 tip a day. You'll earn 1 extra Sand Dollar for this.

- Rookie -

You will get ranks based on how many Sand Dollars are in your possession.

Novice is 00-99 Sand Dollars

Beginner is 100-199 Sand Dollars

Competent is 200-299 Sand Dollars

Proficient is 300-399 Sand Dollars

Expert is 400-499 Sand Dollars

Idol is 500 - ∞ Sand Dollars

- Zimzalabim -

Sea Shells are used to buy Social media posts. These include Instagram, Twitter and Youtube. You get 5 Sea Shells every 10 Sand Dollars you earn. You buy Social Media posts because it causes you to have more popularity and increases your Sand Dollars, resulting in you being able to debut faster! If you want to buy a Social Media post request one at the end of the chapter that is about the social media.

- Peek-A-Boo -

There will be a chapter called Training Days. You will use this chapter to train. You will comment on the day your trainee takes a class, please try and attend as often as possible because you will debut sooner. You will comment your trainee's name. Reply with the class(es) you took, your teacher's name and the time you took the class. You can take up to 5 classes per day. Below is an example: 

Thursday 4th June 2020- classes at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00 PM.

Friday 5th June 2020- classes at 2:30, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00 PM.

If you want to ask a teacher for a tip, put at the end of your reply: [Trainee name] asked [Teacher name] for [activity] tips.

Sand dollar sign: ⏳
Sea shell sign: 🐚
______________________________________

Questions ➡