BSE's NOTICE BOARD

2st July 2020 · New Whatever y'all answered with is going up on the blue waters website for a special episode so if you think you messed up with an answer feel free to change it! Don't you dare change it after the dead line though

2st July 2020 · New
Whatever y'all answered with is going up on the blue waters website for a special episode so if you think you messed up with an answer feel free to change it! Don't you dare change it after the dead line though. Also I might be changing the deadline to the 3rd since I want to do the episode really quickly and I've finished a few gifs for it!
ALSO if you see a "✔" at your answer it means that the gif for that answer is already done! [And that you can't change your answer.] Or if you think you.want to change your answer, you can. (Only if there isn't a "✔"

10th June 2020 - Old                                                                                                          People with sea shells! You can now feature other idols/trainees in your posts! This will increase both your&the other trainee's sand dollars + sea shells, however if you want to do this you'll have to pay 5 more sea shells for posts! 

7th June 2020 ·  Old
Should I let yall do an audition round where you could earn sand dollars? Like I could put up a chapter called "auditions" and put in your trainee's audition, then give them start off points.

6th June 2020 · Old
What do yall think of TALK? Do you have any suggestions? Please let us know here ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡