The Sports Festival Part 1

Deku POV

I go Full Cowling and jump through the crowds, luckily it was the right move, proven by the multitude of people frozen from Todoroki's Ice. Thankfully, my new sister avoided it via her acid, I can't pay attention for long though. So I rush through, small aftertrails of green light marking me, and I'm greeted by the robots from the entrance exam. Rather than fighting them, I rush past to save time. 

Oh You gotta be kidding me...

The Zero pointer, really? Do they WANT me break my arms?

Lucky me, they aren't very fast. Time for a little trick of mine to be known. Rushing up the arm of the gargantuan robot, I quickly make my way to it's head.

One For All, 20%!  

I channel 20% of my quirk into an axe kick directed to a seam in the head, ripping a hole through its head, shutting it off, but unfortunately sending it slowly downwards towards the other recently freed participants, and sliding down from the back to be greeted by more 1-3 pointers. Instead of dodging them this time, I jump through them as if they were stepping stones. But soon enough, I'm greeted by a few, oh i'm sorry, i meant a FUCK TON of canyons, with only ropes connecting them. Unfortunately, One For All isn't going to help me with this. So with a sigh, I grab onto the rope with my arms, and make my way across. Getting passed by Iida, Bakugou, Todoroki, some girl with steampunk-like inventions, and Mina passing nearby.

"Thank you Very much for helping me back there" She says sarcastically

"Ok, We both know I can't help you right now, It's kind of Everyone for themselves, and Second, you would've been fine, which is proven because, well, you're here" I say with Sarcasm laced in my voice, and with her face flushing in embarrassment

"W-well, We- Sh-shut up! I have to get going!" She says, weakeaning the viscoelasticity of her acid to speed her up, and soon enough, she passes through the second part of race, and after a while, so do I.

(A/N, somethings that's viscoelastic is pretty much like honey, and depending on the temperature of the liquid, it's viscoelasticity either lessens or strethengs, So Mina lessened the Viscoelasticity of her acid to reduce the friction on the rope to move faster)

Why Is everyone slowing down? Oh. Well shit.

A minefield surrounds me, at this rate I'm not gonna make it if I want to be 1st. Wait a second, If the mines act as repulsors, then if I gather a bunch of them all up, then..!

I channel 20% into my arms and start digging up mines until I have a giant pile of them, much to my passing classmates confusion, until I lay down flat on the mines, and then....

Mina Pov

almost there, almost there, almost the-

"HI MINA!" Izuku says, apparently knowing how to airbend, cause I just saw him zoom past me, Bakugou, AND Todoroki, thankfully we're not too far from the finish,

almost there, almost there, almost... THERE!

"AND IN FIRST PLACE, WE HAVE THE HUMAN ROCKET, IZUKU MIDORIYA! IN SECOND PLACE, WE HAVE SHOTO TODOROKI! IN THIRD PLACE, WE HAVE SAILO-KATSUKI BAKUGOU! IN FOURTH PLACE, WE HAVE MINA ASHIDO! AND IN FIFTH PLACE, WE HAVE TENYA IIDA!" Present Mic announces, I'm lucky I got recognized, I feel happy, until I see Izuku still on the ground.