Water (kinda angst)

Yeah I'm a sucker for Jyles angst so why not make a one shot that involves him and water?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jyles was walking around probably trying to think of something to do. He was walking near a pond but not to close. We all know the reason behind that.
     He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. To focused on his thoughts. Well until someone, 'accidentally', bumped him into the water. This wasn't a kind of deal where e would've landed on the covered shore. No. He went right into the deep part.
     Jyles, reasonably, panicked. He was half way to the bottom before coming back to his senses, partially, and teleporting out of there. He ended up at Rivers place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Perspective change cause these are cool-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bryan and Jackie were just talking about literally anything that came to mind. Enjoying each others company, they were on the upstairs part of Jackie's cabin. After a bit of meaningless, but entertaining, conversation they heard a thud from the downstairs. Confused Jackie decided to go down while Bryan stayed up there. (This sounds like a horror movie-). When River reached the bottom of the stairs he saw Jyles. But what confused him was he was soaking wet.
     "Jyles..?" He didn't hear him.
    "Jyles." Same result.
    Jackie decided to walk in front of him to see if that would get his attention. But he only found that Jyles looked right through him. He was confused until he started to notice what was happening. Shaking, uneven quick breathes, no response not even to his own name, he was also gripping his hair Jackie just noticed. He internally facepalmed for not noticing sooner. Jyles was having a panic attack.
     Quickly Jackie grabbed Jyles' hands to stop him from hurting himself and tried to keep focus when he looked at him.
     "Jyles I need you to breathe for me okay..? Just keep your focus on me..." Jacked said in the calmest voice he could. He got a nod in response but that was progress. Jyles choked on his breath a few times but River reassured him when he did. After about 10 minutes of this Jyles finally calmed down, only slightly shaken now.
"Are you okay now..?" Jackie questioned with worry evident in his voice.
"Y-Yeah..." Jyles responded shakily.
     "Now... Can you please explain to me what happened..?"
      "O-Oh... U-Um..." Jyles stuttered and looked away, "I-I... Got bumped into a p-pond..."
       (Que Jyles getting lots of comfort from his boyfriends and may or may not of stolen one of Rivers hoodies-)