Jyles (Angst..? Fluff..? Idk)

(It's gonna be third person cause I can.)

Jyles was talking to Bryan but was growing increasingly bored. He already did the catching up part and thought that was the only amount of socialization he'd have to do. Apparently not. Honestly though he was trying to seem interested it's just he wasn't. The pain in his hands was not helping whatsoever.
     This left him only being able to focus on either the pain in his hands or a boring conversation. He chose neither. 'Imma just... go-' He thought to himself. As he slowly started to walk away Bryan seemed to notice and asked, "Oh, Jyles where are you going?"
     "Back to camp maybe? My dimension? To commit a felony? I'll decide on the way," Jyles stated.
     "Wait- what?" Bryan asked clearly referring to the felony part.
     Smirking Jyles asked, "What? I live in camp why wouldn't I go there?"
"No that's not what I meant."
"Anyways I'll see you around pretty boy~"
"Just try not to die." Bryan sighed knowing telling Jyles not to get in trouble would pointless.
Remembering something he walked over and grabbed Jyles wrist, "Hey wait I just remembered-" Bryan stopped himself when he heard Jyles hiss in pain. Quickly letting go he gave a concerned look.
"You just grabbed right on the corruption... holy... that hurt." After stating that Bryan gave him an apologetic look and quickly apologized. "It's fine. But what did you need?"
"Oh! Oh... um... I... forgot..?" Bryan stated nervously, getting an annoyed sigh from Jyles.
"I'm committing a felony." Jyles stated as he teleported away.
'Shit.'
————
Well that was fun to write! Also I'm sorry it's short that's just kinda how it fit written. Anyways bye!
————