Flustered (Fluff)

I have a headcannon that Jyles is all bark and no bite when it comes to his flirting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hey Jackie?"
    "Yeah Bryan?"
    "So, Y'know how Jyles is always flirting with us?"
    "Yeah?" Jackie was starting to wonder where Bryan was taking this.
    "What if we start flirting back? I mean I don't really know what his reaction would be. Considering we've never done it."
    Jackie gave Bryan the 'I know your an idiot but this?' Look. "Heck to the no! Have you met Jyles? You know his reaction would be to go further to try and one up you. Son of Aphrodite or not you'd end up fighting a losing battle."
   "Imma try anyway."
   "Your funeral."
   "Wanna watch?"
   "Duh."
   When they finally found Jyles he was just walking around fiddling with his purple floaty thingy.
   "Hello Jyles! What are you up to?"
   "Literally nothing what about you pretty boy?" Considering Jyles always says that Bryan didn't count it as a flirt.
   "Nothing really but I'd be nice to do you~"
    Jyles froze for a moment processing what Bryan said, his face grew red. But he didn't want to be bested by a 'bottom', "O-Oh really? So you want t-to suck me dry then?"
   Bryan smirked seeing that he got a reaction, "Nah, but I think the job would be perfect for you."
   After quite a few more back and fourths of this nature Bryan was getting tired of no more progress. So he took it a step further and went right into Jyles person bubble. Normally this wouldn't faze him but considering he was already getting flustered he gave in.
   Going beat red Jyles stuttered out, "I-I... U-Um..."
   Bryan seemed pleased at the reaction he got, "What's wrong?" He asked innocently.
   Jackie was watching it all go down and seeing Jyles reaction he decided to join the fun. (I forgot to mention that their in the beach house. They aren't just randomly doing this in public.)
   Jyles pulled his hat down and started walking backwards only to bump into Jackie.
   "Hey~" River smirked. He rapped his arms around Jyles' waist from behind. Jyles covered his face with his gloved hands.
   "Considering your response Jyles I may do this again. It's cute." Bryan laughed. River joined in.
   Jyles on the other hand was not amused, "I hate you both..."