Chapter 1 || Could you share me..

●●●

Y/N's POV

Aishhh!! What should I do? It's already like 2 A.M. in the morning and I still couldn't sleep!!

And the worse, MY NEIGHBOR IS TOO LOUD!!

Why is he turning on his music at this hour so so loud? AISH I CAN'T EVEN HAVE MY BEAUTY REST!

I couldn't also use my phone because I DON'T HAVE A WIFI..

Great.. Just Great.. AISHHHHH!!!

I rolled out of the bed as I can't believe that I can't use my phone because I don't have a wifi.. I REALLY NEED WIFI IN MY LIFE AISH!

Hmm.. Maybe my neighbor is a good neighbor is he?

Maybe he could share me- OMG! I THOUGHT OF AN IDEA!!

I hurriedly got up in the bed and grabbed my phone. I opened my door and went to my apartment neighbor..

I knocked at his door out of nowhere.

*DONK! DONK! DONK!*

Omg was that too loud? Nevermind.. Aish.

After few seconds of waiting, he finally opened the door.

As he opened his door, I smiled at his face, thinking I might convince him with my Pretty Face~

"Umm.. Heyyy neighbor!!"

"What do you want at this really late hour?" He asked me while leaning in his door wall.

"Umm, Don't you think that you are too loud at this hour huh? Don't you think that there are many people who is already sleeping? And you're still having a great noise?"

"Oh.. Is that so?"

"AISHHH!!" I scratched my head in annoyance. I didn't ler my anger control me, instead, I calmed down and asked for his wifi password.

"Umm, it's okayyy.. You can turn your music as loud as you want!!" I said before continuing my words.

"Okay then.." He was about to close door but I grabbed his door, not letting him to close it.

"BUT WAIT!!! U-Umm.. M-Maybe you could share me y-your W-Wifi Pass?" I asked him, hoping he would agree.

●●●