Jackson

I spent the evening watching Elizabeth. She was carefree as she drank and danced with her friends.

Watching her lithe body play pool games made me sweat from more than just the heat.

I quit drinking early when I saw Elizabeth starting to get buzzed, I felt protective of her. I wanted to make sure she was safe and my buzzed brain couldn't do that with whiskey lining my belly.

A few times I felt her eyes on me as I made small talk with friends. Eventually the party winded down with stragglers here and there. I saw Elizabeth slip into the pool house after I saw her whisper something to Lex, and I figured it would be a good opportunity to talk.

As I headed to the pool house, Rhyne appeared out of thin air to block my path.

"Where are you going Jackie?"

I gave him a frustrated look.

"Be careful man, she isn't a drunken one night stand, if you hurt her you'll have Lex to answer to."

"You know she's not Rhy, it's not like that I would never." I didn't know what I wanted with her or from her. But I was going to find out. Parker and Rhyne had made it clear that I needed to be upfront about what I wanted. But how could I know if I didn't try. Right?

Rhy moved aside to let me pass and I headed in. Music was playing low in the background, But I thought I could still hear the shower running.

As I approached the closed bathroom door I could hear faint moans of pleasure, and then my name. I stopped dead at the sound. I dreamed of that sound after our kiss, I wanted to hear that sound again.

I was rock hard as I imagined her under the spray of the shower and what she was doing to herself. My hand was ready to reach for the door knob as her moans grew more furious. But I was no peeping Tom.

I stepped away not wanting to invade her private moment more than I had already and despite the fact I was ready to hulk-smash the door down.

I decided to make myself comfortable on the bed while I waited. I was so hard and I didn't know what I was going to do when she walked in...

Her shower ended shortly after, and I was already sitting on the top of the covers of the perfectly made bed. I heard the bathroom door open and close and a wet and towel wrapped Elizabeth round the corner and open the door to me.

She gasped at my appearance nearly dropping the towel before clutching it to her chest. Her cheeks heated at my presence and knowledge of what she had done.

I gave her a smug grin. Yes, baby I heard.

"Jacks...I mean Dr. King what are you doing here!?"

She was so gorgeous as she stood at the side of the bed. Water was dripping from her body and she tightly gripped the fluffy black towel around her. My body took over then because words were going to fail me immensely.

I stood reaching for her, my eyes boring into hers as I neared. I reached out for her towel and silently asked for permission. She nodded slightly and I pulled the towel off in one quick motion.

"Elizabeth..." I groaned her name as my eyes drank her in.

I stared down her tall naked body before me admiring her full breasts and pert nipples, she shivered wether from cold or the heat between us I didn't know.

My gaze followed her flat tummy to the sweet spot below. It was smooth save for a small trimmed triangle at her mound. My mouth watered With need to taste her.

"Please" she whispered sweetly as if reading my mind. I leaned down, my lips meeting her full pouty ones. So soft. Her body came alive at our meeting and she reached up, one hand in my hair, one grabbing my shirt pulling me closer.

This was pure heaven to taste her again but this time I needed more. I picked up her naked body easily wrapping her legs around my waist. I turned and plopped her gently on the bed.

She laid back  for me as I kneeled on the floor spreading her legs and sliding my body in between them.

"Elizabeth I'm going to have a taste of you" she gasped but her body answered my call. I could see her wetness already for me and I grabbed her thighs gently pulling her closer to my position on the floor. I licked the beads of water off her legs making my slow ascent to her sweet spot.

Elizabeth leaned up on her elbows, unable to turn away as my kiss met her other sweet lips. Her body jerked and she moaned. "Ohhh mmmm!"

My arms wrapped around the underside of her thighs holding her still as my hands reached up cupping her breasts and gently pinching her nipples as I licked the full length of her slit before using my tongue to flick her swollen clit.

She bucked for me and squirmed for me moaning loudly.

" you." Lick "taste" lick "so sweet baby"

I couldn't get enough of her she was wild under me breathing heavily as I loved her body with my mouth and hands. I could feel her orgasm on the horizon. And I was painfully hard as I licked and sucked her little button. I removed a hand from her breast and gently slid one finger inside her.

Her scream of pleasure drove me forward. She was so wet as I pistoned her with my long finger. I slipped another finger in.

Her body began tighten as I assaulted her senses. Pinching her nipples, licking her clit and fingering her sweet pussy.

"Come for me Elizabeth, come baby" I was desperate to hear her call my name as she came. The way she had called my name in the shower alone. My sweet little kitten delivered, coming for me as She called. "Jackson, oh yes!"

I licked her juices and removed my fingers, sucking them into my mouth as she watched, eyes wide.

I stood bringing her up with me. "Oh Elizabeth. So sweet. " I kissed her lips the remnant of her orgasm still wet on my own.

I was painfully hard and I wanted to finish what I started but when I took her fully I wanted her and I to have a clear mind. She reached for my hard cock and I pulled back knowing that if she wrapped her fingers around me I'd be undone.

"Not tonight baby, you've been drinking and so have I and when I take you there will be nothing between us."

Her eyes grew sad but I pulled back the sheets silently telling her to get in bed. I took off my shirt tossing it aside. I watched her as she watched me assessing my body.

I worked out regularly i mean I wasn't as built and intimidating as Rhy was but I wasn't half bad. I untied my swim trunks and pulled them to floor. Leaving me only wearing my tight boxers.

The release caused my cock to bob a little still hard. How I was going to sleep next to her with this was unknown but I knew I needed to wait.

Every romp I had since Lexie's mom had been a drunken one night stand with a long explanation in the morning about how it wasn't going to work. That is if I wasn't able to just sneak out. I didn't want to hurt the few women I had been with but I had felt nothing with them. Elizabeth though....

I motioned for her to scoot over and give me room and slid under the covers next to her.

"Jackson?" She questioned as I rolled to my side pulling her back to my front.
"Shhh baby Tomorrow." I didn't want a chance to fuck up this moment like I'm sure I would do eventually but right now I was happy and she was a perfect fit.