Elizabeth

I woke up in the morning. My head was slightly fuzzy from the drinking that I had done last night.

I had the most amazing dream of Jackson as I snoozed and it felt so real.

Wait.

Why was there a hand around my waist? I tensed as I looked down at the hand attached to a large arm, attached to ...

Jackson fucking King.

Holy Fuck.

My mind was reeling at his presence. Last night wasn't a figment of my imagination! Oh god yes! Remembering the way he pleasured my body had it heating up sending electricity straight to my lady parts. A chill ran down my spine as I replayed last night in my head.

He was still spooning me and his hand began rubbing my belly.

"I know you're awake kitten"

My eyes widened. Shit way to be sly Liz.

"Remembering last night?" he whispered in my ear. He could read my thoughts for sure. His lips began kissing around my ear before lightly nibbling the lobe. He pulled me closer and all I could feel was his thick cock pressed against my butt.

Oh my god he felt so good and I wiggled my butt against him, my body moving on it's own.

"Mmmmmm....Elizabeth"

His moaning fueled me more and I pushed back into him. His roaming hand tightened around my belly before making the descent towards my most sensitive area.

It was like he had the road map to my body and knew right were to touch me. He slowly circled my swollen clit, causing moans of pleasure to escape my lips on their own accord.

"Oh baby, so sensitive" he whispered to me as he sped up his movements. I was lost in his touch and sooner than expected I was tightening ready to explode.

He whispered in my ear begging for my release and I obliged giving into my intense orgasm.

He kissed my neck and shoulders as I began to float back down, my body relaxing.

Before I could turn around to return the favor Jackson released me rolling out bed and standing. I was cold without him next to me. I turned over seeing him stand. He was fully aroused and my eyes followed that little happy trail that disappeared under his tight boxer briefs, zeroing in on my goal.

"Your turn?" I wiggled my eyebrows and licked my lips.

He smirked at me and I about melted into the bed, he was so sexy.

"Not yet Elizabeth." He moved to get dressed.

I pouted as he dressed, I wanted to continue what was happening.
Jackson turned his head to see my pouty face and laughed out loud at me.

"Get dressed" he laughed.

I did as he asked putting on my sundress from the day before. I didn't bring any extra clothes and my bikini was still damp so I opted to go commando.

Jackson's eyes on my bare ass as my dress slid down must have been approval of the situation.

Once we were dressed and our teeth brushed, Jackson grabbed my things and his and took my hand silently asking me to follow.

We exited the pool house and I thought we were heading inside the house but he surprised me by heading towards the back gate instead.

I looked up and briefly saw Lexie's smiling face from her window and I waved bye with my free hand. I didn't know what Jackson had in mind but I was ready for wherever this adventure would lead.

Jackson led me to my car and he hopped in the drivers seat. He pushed the start button and threw his belongings and mine in the back seat.

Jackson turned out of the long driveway and onto the road.
We sat in silence for a few minutes until he reached across the center for my hand. He rubbed small circles on my palm and my nervousness at his closeness eased.

The drive was quiet but short as we parked in front of a quaint French bistro I had never been too before.

"They have the best chocolate croissants." He smiled as he put my Range Rover into park. I threw my hair into a messy bun and followed him into the warm restaurant. It was small inside and the host led us to a table for two by the window.

"Two pain au chocolat, and two café au lait, please"

The words sounded sexy as sin off his lips as he ordered for the two of us. I couldn't take my eyes of his lips as he spoke. I was regretting deeply not wearing any panties.

The waiter walked away to put the order in and make the coffee as the croissants warmed. Jackson turned to me, reaching across our small table and took my hand.

"Elizabeth..." he looked at me, holding my hand, "last night was...well...fuck.." he ran his free hand through his already messy hair.

My heart hammered and fear cooled my blood. He was going to call it a mistake. I braced myself mentally.

"I don't know how to do this, I haven't in a long time. But last night was... so good."

My eyes bulged with surprise.

"Seeing you, being with you last night made me feel something. I don't know what this is and we have a professional relationship to think about too but let me at least take you out, please?"

The waiter arrived with our breakfast then and Jackson dropped my hand as the plates and coffee were placed in front of us.

"I'm not ready for whatever this is right now to end....and I'm scared as hell of that."

My face softened as he admitted his fear. This time I reached out for him and holding his hand I agreed "I am too, scared I mean. But I'd love to go out on a date with you."

We smiled at each other as we agreed to the date and the butterflies in my belly began a wild dance as his smile melted my non-existent panties.

We let the issue drop and ate breakfast together. I had never spent a significant amount of time with Jackson alone but we managed some small talk. Our nerves were getting the best of us I think.

Jackson paid the bill when we were done and we stood together walking to the car. Ever the gentleman Jackson followed me to the passenger side to get my door but instead of the handle he reached for my cheek. Lightly placing his hand he turned me to face him and chastely placed his lips to mine.

The electricity was instant and consuming despite the sweetness of his lips on mine. And he ended the kiss too soon for my liking. I was caught in his web and I hoped he didn't eat my feelings alive and spit me out empty.

Shit I was in trouble.