the show down

Todoroki was sitting down with deku beside him drawing a picture of bakugou but in cute colors.Deku was just eating/sucking in a pink lollipop he offered todoroki and red one he accepted the offer and started to suck on it,as he closed his notebook bakugou came up to him and grab him by the hand "hey shortie" bakugou said in a sexual tone "h-h-heyy" 'ugh im useless think todoroki he's just saying hey say something you won't slutter' i thought to myself "here ya go" bakugou placed a two candy bar in my hand that were super expensive 3000 yen! Which were worth 27.83 each one and in total it was 6000 yen! 55.67 dollars! Dang!.
Todoroki was surprised he was almost speechless "I-I can't take it katsuki even though its my favorite I can't take it" I gave it back "aw so I have to throw my money on the trash?" Bakugou said in a tone where Todo can't say no and he had to take it "mmm,okay I'll take it. Thank you katsuki-san" bakugou nodded and left giving a small gentle pat on Todoroki's head. Uraraka the cheerleader hoe came up to me and said "oh wow how much did he spend on you hmm,your worth nothing just two candy bars of shit pathetic" Uraraka said "well at least I don't shove boobs around boys faces whore!" Todoroki said in a madish voice and deku backed away "g-guys calm down" Deku said in a scared tone todoroki sight "let's just leave izu" todoroki got up and left with izuku and todoroki putted the pinky finger up not trying to be to rude as uraraka knew what it meant and she putted the middle finger up "go to hell!" Todoroki ignored her as he keeps walking away with deku beside him and todoroki was a tiny bit scared.

Meeee: hewo humans so this is it hope you guys loved it or liked it love you guys! byeeee