Chapter XXVI

*Gabby POV*

The Russians soldiers lead Eliza and me towards the room where they are holding Angela.

Mateo wanted me to be the getaway driver, but reminded him that the Russians wouldn't recognize me, but they would recognize Gio, Stefan, or Gio. Mateo rethought his plan and placed Stefano, Mark, and Gio in the forest in the getaway cars in case we needed back up and so we could escape quickly.

As we approach the door, the Russian soldier that escorted us opens it and shoves Eliza and me into the room and slams the door shut behind us.

My eyes stumble upon Angela on the ground, bloody and filthy.

Eliza lowers the gun and places it into the holster while I run over to Angela to examine her. Eliza slowly opens the door to make sure the coast is clear. Mateo knew that most of the Russian soldiers would be placed near their Don in case something happened.

"Wake up," I whisper while lightly shaking her.

When I receive no answer, I shake her even more than the first time. She finally wakes up after a few more minutes of shaking her.

"Gabby?" she asks as she opens her eyes.

"Shh, I'm here."

"I missed you so much. Wait, did they catch you too? Go escape now. They are planning on what they want to do with me. Tell Mateo-" she rambles before I cut her off.

"You can tell Mateo yourself. 'Cause we are here to rescue you. Mateo is downstairs with the Don," I say while handing her a fully loaded gun. I help her up and fill her in on Mateo's plan.

*Mateo POV*

"Sit," says Don Wegner.

"Ok, Wiener," I say fucking with him.

He scowls, and Ella hits me with the butt of her gun. Blood slowly trickles down the side of my face and the Don nods approvingly.

"все покидают эту комнату, кроме этих двух," he says in Russian and then pointing to me and Ella. (Everyone leave this room but these two.)

While the soldiers leave the room, I look down at my watch. One more minute until I can kill this motherfucker.

I nudge Ella, signaling there are 30 seconds left. She slowly backs away without the Don noticing.

5 seconds.

I pretend to ich the side of my leg and pull out the knife that's hidden in my sock. He looks at me wide-eyed and before a sound can escape his mouth; I throw the knife, hitting him directly in the middle of his two eyes. I then grab my gun and shoot him 4 times in his heart.

Since the room isn't soundproof, they could hear the gunshot from all over the house. In a matter of seconds, I hear the commotion, and me and Ella start running.

Russians run after us but before they can shoot us we both turn and shoot them first.

We finally reach the getaway cars in the forest and hop into Gio's car. In my plan, I decided everyone would go in the other car other than me, Gio and Angela.

"Mateo," she says, pulling me into her embrace.

"Your neck," I say examining the deep cut on the side of her neck. "Gio, pull into the closest pharmacy and get me a first aid kit."

"As soon as I lose these bitches that are on my ass," he says swerving to avoid the Russians that are chasing us.

After about 10 minutes of swerving and turning, Gio pulls into a pharmacy and jogs in to grab the first aid kit.

I slowly pull Angela onto my lap and kiss her forehead. "What did they do to you?" I ask softly against her skin.

"They tied me up and started asking me questions. I talked back and one of the men cut me," she mumbles.

"Do you need any food?" I say hugging her tighter.

"I always need food," she giggles, "But I don't want any right now. I want to get cleaned up and sleep."

Gio comes back into the car with two bags, hands them to me, and speeds away.

I place Angela back on her seat and she rests her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. I pull stuff from the bag and see a box of condoms. I look up and see Gio winking at me. I quickly put it back into the bag and pull out the medical equipment. I find the hydrogen peroxide and soak a piece of cotton and gently tap it on her cuts. After I'm done disinfecting the wounds I also disinfect the teasers and start removing dirt. I then grab Bacitracin and spread it over the cuts. She hands me a few bandaids and I place them onto her broken skin.

___AUTHORS NOTE________________

-Ugh I havent used Wattpad in a MINUTEEE, I've beed reading the Twilight series.
—————————————————————————