The coffee shop! Part #1

The coffee shop part #1

Background information: before the killing game, rantaro and shuichi are best friends and attend hope's peak academy,

Shuichi's POV- it was a cold winter day, me and my best friend Rantaro just got off of school. We decided to go to a local coffee shop to pass the time. We continued walking down the hill, a short blast of a cold breeze hit our faces as we continued to walk. We haven't said a word to each other since we decided where we were going, me not wanting to make anything awkward said nothing at all. We were soon almost at the bottom of the hill when I realized I had been shivering. I didn't even notice since I was completely lost in my own thoughts. I didn't say anything as I continued to shiver because I didnt wanna worry Rantaro, but my shaking got bad and Rantaro glanced over at me. His calm expression soon changed to a worried one. Before I knew it he had grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. He held my head as he pulled me into the hug. My face immediately turned red and I began to squirm.

"H-HEY L-ET GO OF ME" I squealed
"No not until your warm again" he replied in a calm tone

I did enjoy his warmth however, it made me embarrassed.

"IM NOT A LIL KID RANTARO LET GO"

He gave no response and soon pulled me out of the hug and in for a kiss.

He grabbed my face and kissed me.

My eyes went wide in shock and rantaros stayed closed.

He soon pulled out of the kiss saying nothing

"W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I blushed heavily

Rantaro said nothing and looked down at me blushing and smiling

Rantaros POV-
Me and Shuichi were taking our regular route home when he suggested instead of going straight home we go to a coffee shop nearby, and of course I agreed. How could i say no to a face like his! We began walking down the hill, a cold breeze hit us. I didn't mind it too much, but when I looked over I noticed Shuichi was shaking. Out of panic I grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug, holding his head softly. He blushed heavily and tried to squirm out of the hug, I told him I wouldn't let go until he's warm again, this made him squeal so I resorted to the last thing I could to shut him up. I let go of shuichi, he looked quite surprised. I looked down and then pulled him into a kiss, closing my eyes while doing so. His face felt very hot and indicated to me that he was blushing, I soon felt embarrassed and pulled out of the kiss. I couldn't say anything. I just stared at his adorable expression. Cute like so cute is all I could think. " W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he said anxiously, I gave no response and then continued to walk down the hill blushing.

Woah! 549 words! :D!
Thank you for reading part one! I'm  sorry it's bad it's my first time! I hope whoever is reading this has a amazing day! Stay tuned for part 2 ^^!

Please hold me close to you.... amasai story!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें