Date night <3

Shuichi's POV- it finally happened he asked me out. Shuichi thought for the fourth time that day, he was still in shock that Rantaro asked him out. He still wasn't fully convinced he was prepared for this date but with Kaede's advice he felt a bit more confident.

It was about 5'O O'Clock, only two more hours until his and Rantaro's date. He didn't really know what they would be doing since he had never been on a date, and Rantaro told him he wanted it to be a surprise.

He went over Kaede's texts again, doing his best to memorize them so he wouldn't be looking at his phone too much.While going over the texts he tried to think about what to wear, all of this was so new to him. He just hoped everything would go well.

Shuichi eventually decided to wear his normal black and white striped outfit, including his hat. Shuichi thought that if he had his hat then he could hide his blush much easier than without it.

Without realizing the time Shuichi heard a knock on his front door and jumped.He scurried down the stairs and tripped while opening the door, he fell flat on his face and when he looked up he saw Rantaro waiting there

"UHHH HELLO THERE" Shuichi said trying to regain his confidence

"I had a feeling something like this would happen" Rantaro laughed while helping Shuichi up

"Are you ready to go" Rantaro questioned

"Yeah i'm as ready as i'll ever be I guess" Shuichi laughed awkwardly still embarrassed by his previous slip up

Rantaro was wearing comfy clothes- a cute light green sweater with an avocado in the middle with some black jeans.

Shuichi and Rantaro went in Rantaro's car and began to go somewhere, Shuichi zoned out trying to think about the advice Kaede gave him earlier. He was scared to mess up for the second time that day.The drive was silent for the first but after Shuichi regained his confidence they began to chat until they arrived.

They arrived at a skating rink, Shuichi didn't quite know how to skate but he knew he could trust Rantaro to teach him.They got their skates and Shuichi didn't really know what to do, he just sat there nervously as Rantaro tied up his own skates

"everything okay over there" Rantaro questioned

"YEAH TOTALLY" Shuichi lied

Rantaro knew he needed help so he went over and tied Shuichi's skates for him.While this was happening a group of girls were whispering and pointing at them, Shuichi began to get a bit nervous.

"all done!" Rantaro beamed looking up from Shuichi's skates

"ah thank you" Shuichi replied still distracted by the girls

Rantaros POV-

Rantaro grabbed Shuichi's hand and led him onto the ice, holding him tightly so he didn't drop him.Rantaro thought Shuichi seemed a bit off and asked "is everything okay?"

but before Shuichi could respond a group of girls came up to them, Shuichi and Rantaro quizzically looked at each other.One of the girls stepped forward, she appeared to be blushing.

"Uh is there anything I can help you with?" Rantaro queried an eyebrow at them.

"Actually there is uh, would you mind stepping away from your friend for a minute?"

you could hear her friends in the background laughing and whispering that she was really gonna do it. Rantaro winced at the "friend" comment, he wished he could put the boy in front of it...

Rantaro didn't like this one bit, "I'm sorry but I can't really move right now I'm kinda helping him" he said while pointing to Shuichi

"I mean he could always just stay here with my friends!"